RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Manafort was willing to sell any and everything to clear his debts with Russian oligarchs. Does anyone seriously think that if he was willing to give away internal polling data that he would not give away and external polling data from a friend he worked with for close to a decade?

Manafort was calling in all sorts of favors and spoke with Tad Devine several times in 2015.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah I know they can expose the corruption but if Senate Republicans won't apply pressure then Trump gets away with it.

I'm thinking the public marches and media stir after the corruption has been exposed by the House Jud. Committee will force the Senate Republicans hands.
2020 Senate GOP will lose that body to the Dems just like in 2018

Trump is finished either way

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Manafort was willing to sell any and everything to clear his dad with Russian oligarchs. Does anyone seriously think that if he was willing to give away internal polling data that he would not give away and external polling data from a friend he worked with for close to a decade?

Manafort was calling in all sorts of favors and spoke with Tad Devine several times in 2015.
Ok ok

You KNOW I fukk with you on the Russian thread

But you GOT to shut the fukk up about Tad Devine. For even a day or two. Just SHUT THE fukk UP about it.

Make a separate thread, do something OTHER than what you're doing right now.

Yes...we see the link. By you hammering the shyt over and over and over again all you're doing is making people ignore the fukk out of you, which works to your detriment due to your reputation.

Shut the fukk about Tad Devine, Nap. Just SHUT THE fukk UP ABOUT IT.

48 hours. How about that? 48 Hours of shutting the fukk up about Tad Devine and Bernie Sanders.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ok ok

You KNOW I fukk with you on the Russian thread

But you GOT to shut the fukk up about Tad Devine. For even a day or two. Just SHUT THE fukk UP about it.

Make a separate thread, do something OTHER than what you're doing right now.

Yes...we see the link. By you hammering the shyt over and over and over again all you're doing is making people ignore the fukk out of you, which works to your detriment due to your reputation.

Shut the fukk about Tad Devine, Nap. Just SHUT THE fukk UP ABOUT IT.

48 hours. How about that? 48 Hours of shutting the fukk up about Tad Devine and Bernie Sanders.
Why?

Yesterday we got proof polling data was given to the Russians. Enough is enough.

Tad Devine oversaw a campaign where Hillary’s voter data was hacked. People need to push for this to be answered.

Until yesterday I had no reason to even remember Tad Devine was still alive.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Why?

Yesterday we got proof polling data was given to the Russians. Enough is enough.

Tad Devine oversaw a campaign where Hillary’s voter data was hacked. People need to push for this to be answered.

Until yesterday I had no reason to even remember Tad Devine was still alive.
So what do you want the people in this thread to do about it? :pachaha:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pkzdqywo8I1rhs4ze_1280.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tweet about it. Write about it. Share information. Boost the signal. Call into shows. Contact your representative. Ask for journalists to write it up.

For too long people avoided mentioning Tad Devine and the 2015 voter data hack because it would lead back to Bernie Sanders. We can’t be afraid to have open dialogue about this. The facts are there.

At this point there’s more suspicion i have of Tad Devine than I do of roger stone.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Tweet about it. Write about it. Share information. Boost the signal. Call into shows. Contact your representative. Ask for journalists to write it up.

For too long people avoided mentioning Tad Devine and the 2015 voter data hack because it would lead back to Bernie Sanders. We can’t be afraid to have open dialogue about this. The facts are there.

At this point there’s more suspicion i have of Tad Devine than I do of roger stone.

Translation:

Agree with me. I need my ego stroked. :bpdame:

Vigorously. :bpdame::bpdame::bpdame:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

then why don't you do that instead of posting the same stuff over and over again in this thread.

you have like 80 posts in a row about tad devine. we get it already. it clearly upsets you that other people aren't as excited about this info as you are but spamming this shyt certainly isn't helping your cause.