RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Only reason I don’t think Whelan is CIA is he was apparently kicked out of the military for stealing. Generally speaking that kind of background would have your app thrown in the garbage.
Could be his cover story. You’ve seen the movies. It adds to the back story and legitimizes the front.

Whatever he did, even if he was set up, he’s overseas doing brush passes and exchanging USB sticks in hotel rooms. :whatyoumean:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well that could just be his cover. A lot of spies seem like BFFs for good reason. The fact that we can’t even figure out his intentions and motives are worth noting.

That’s like saying all the ISIS spies were any different.

The court martial was a cover? I doubt that.

Other possibility is that he was caught by US counterintelligence and given a choice to work for them or get thrown in prison.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The court martial was a cover? I doubt that.

Other possibility is that he was caught by US counterintelligence and given a choice to work for them or get thrown in prison.
Let’s not act like the CIA doesn’t use talents when they can. Plus he may not be being paid by the Americans.

We’ve seen Felix Sater...:mjpls:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
'See-through steel wall' is already taking over Twitter

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

They mock what they do not understand. Covefefe....

:troll:

he is setting the stage for a fence.
it's gotta be see through, right?
it's gotta be steel (metal...you know they are gonna use whatever they have laying around)...so a fence is gonna be his final fallback.

gonna be all
full
in front of the cameras but all
full
when he's by himself.

this fukking clown is so transparent and easy to see move.
he telegraphs EVERYTHING.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Why would she push this narrative...

Anyone have a clue??

breaking up sections of the House to fight on different fronts is a great idea.
using a very popular new comer to shed light on an issue that needs it is also a great idea.

Nancy Pelosi knows wtf she is doing.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You see the Obama's built their new fence around their nice lil home, on tax payers dime......this fence here.....ladies and gentlemen, will be built of the cousins and relatives of the undocumented workers at my NJ resort, so you could actually say Mexico paid for the wall"
full

*Approval rating amongst Republicans raises up 5%, Mitch McConnell has buttock on his neck done by Dr.Kentucky at Cocaine Aesthetics*

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Female version of Bernie. The term white working class in itself is a racist dogwhistle. But you guys cook. Just don't be surprised when POC are marginalised more than they are today when the embrace of the white working class happens.

:sas2:
Bernie cares about the 99% regardless of skin color. I don't know why you can possibly think POC could be worse off under progressives. Let's look at progressive policies, Universal Healthcare would be an immediate benefit to people of color and cacs the same. Free higher education, obviously benefits any marginalized class and the entire generation as a whole given the costs of education. Pro-union, alternative energy, how the fukk could that be worse than having an orange fat white nationalist crook in office. The elite are terrified of alexandria and Bernie, the smear tactics are already beginning and she is a fukking freshman.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
"You see the Obama's built their new fence around their nice lil home, on tax payers dime......this fence here.....ladies and gentlemen, will be built of the cousins and relatives of the undocumented workers at my NJ resort, so you could actually say Mexico paid for the wall"
full

*Approval rating amongst Republicans raises up 5%, Mitch McConnell has buttock on his neck done by Dr.Kentucky at Cocaine Aesthetics*

ur gonna have to explain the buttock on mitch's neck part to me.