RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again...it was my understanding that MEXICO was paying for this wall

How did we get from Mexico to the Military??

Are they going to use the military as slave labour to built the wall? If you are a black man in the military, would you go along with this? What next, prison labour?

Does that mean the money would come from the defense budget? :ohhh:

Super illegal but I actually would be interested to see this play out, especially if a serious conflict breaks out while they are busy building said wall.
:mjgrin:

These people and their stupid ideas. :sadcam:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
she's one of the "economics is all that matters" types
She's one of the few democrats who are true progressives, so naturally you wouldn't like her since she isn't a member of the elite ruling class like Hillary
Female version of Bernie. The term white working class in itself is a racist dogwhistle. But you guys cook. Just don't be surprised when POC are marginalised more than they are today when the embrace of the white working class happens.

:sas2:
Bernie, the guy who marched with the marchers and got arrested for sitting in protesting for equal housing in Chicago? Love how we finally get true progressives and the smear campaigns immediately begin..

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's one of the few democrats who are true progressives, so naturally you wouldn't like her since she isn't a member of the elite ruling class like Hillary

Bernie, the guy who marched with the marchers and got arrested for sitting in protesting for equal housing in Chicago? Love how we finally get true progressives and the smear campaigns immediately begin..

Man read the damn post and get out of your feelings. From what I have seen of his interviews and in his presidential campaign, Bernie believes economic freedom cures all ills. I disagree. Where did I smear him? Does she not espouse his views?
Speak to the argument and feel free to disprove. If you are right and teach me something I will be the first to tip my hat.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Ruling class? What sort of right wing bullshyt are you spewing??? Dude, Bernie Sanders has been in public office since the fukking 80s.

Show me a "progressive" who takes national security seriously and i'll change my tune.

IDGAF if Bernie marched with MLK. That shyt doesn't matter to me today. I'm talking about TODAYS threats. Hillary was a first lady, senator, and secretary of state...AND presidential candidate...unless success is villlanized by trolls like you.

We're on the same team, are we not?

Yall wonder why I don't appear "that far left" then wonder why i'm one of the few on here talking abuot the Russian and Chinese intelligence threat. :francis:

This shyt ain't gonna cut it.

I REALLY like AOC...but undermining national security with a literal traitor in the white house is NOT good business.

PERIOD.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Only reason I don’t think Whelan is CIA is he was apparently kicked out of the military for stealing. Generally speaking that kind of background would have your app thrown in the garbage.

It’s safe to say he’s working on before of one of the numerous gov’s he has a passport with, it def ain’t the US hence he’s beggin for help from Ireland to save him :mjgrin:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s safe to say he’s working on before of one of the numerous gov’s he has a passport with, it def ain’t the US hence he’s beggin for help from Ireland to save him :mjgrin:

My theory is he’s a Russian sympathizer. Especially after seeing his attorney.

Having all of those passports would definitely help if he is/was working for them.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I REALLY like AOC...but undermining national security with a literal traitor in the white house is NOT good business.

PERIOD.

Have no idea what else she may have said but if you’re referring to her comments in the New Yorker article, they’re not any different than what many current Dems (esp from the moderate/rural districts) have said.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My theory is he’s a Russian sympathizer. Especially after seeing his attorney.

Having all of those passports would definitely help if he is/was working for them.
Well that could just be his cover. A lot of spies seem like BFFs for good reason. The fact that we can’t even figure out his intentions and motives are worth noting.

That’s like saying all the ISIS spies were any different.