RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well to be fair, those people come over here, steal our jobs AND get on welfare, rape our women and kill our good (white) men. Oh, and the DRUGS!!! Let me tell you about the drugs they bring in. The maryjuanna's, the cokeane's. They are basically domestic terrorists...

:troll:

Made me burst out laughing :russ:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Whelan case is very murky, if he wasn't involved in some form of espionage or bizarre dealings, he made every effort to appear to be doing so.
That is why I stayed quiet. Everyone on Coli jumped to the "He doesn't seem like a spy" defense. If he seemed like a spy, he wouldn't be a very good spy, now would he? The only reason we can identify Butina is because of the leaks through the media.

Russia is fukked up and I wouldn't put it past them to lock up an innocent American (again) as retribution, but with that said, we not gonna act like the US doesn't have spies in every country across the globe. Not to absolve things a la Trump, but let's admit that spy intel is above our pay grade as keyboard jockeys.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why would she push this narrative...

Anyone have a clue??

Because it's true. :sas1:

Female version of Bernie. The term white working class in itself is a racist dogwhistle. But you guys cook. Just don't be surprised when POC are marginalised more than they are today when the embrace of the white working class happens.

:sas2: