RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is why I'm so negative about this whole situation.

At least 40% of the voting populace lives in a completely alternate universe. Even after Trump is out of office, they'll just vote for the next Trump that comes along.
Who cares. Those people aren't going to change. It's important for dems to cater to their base.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If you go back, the Soviets stoked the fires of the civil rights momovement both domestically with their operatives and commenting on it internationally in a similar effort to destabilize the country.

reading your post made me stop and revisit that historical fact in my head and i came away with this:

the actions of the kgb in the 60's was designed to to destabilize the US and it did.
however, in the long term civil rights had taken some very significant strides.
how much...credit? (not sure is credit is the right word) do you give to the kgb for for social progress, if any at all?
same with the 2016 election except with that one i'm damn near positive that the manipulation of
the American public though micro targeting had a significant effect on certain segments of society.

i'd never really thought about it like that before and it's a bit unsettling to even consider.

personally i'd like to think that even without kgb finger banging hippies
and black panthers that big changes were inevitable and the ruskies just rode the wave.

2016 election is a whole different bag of fukks.
trump has been feeding off of the russian teat for decades.
you have the literal embodiment of gru subversion in the oval office.

in the 60's the kgb may or may not have had a positive effect on civil rights.
in 2016 there was ZERO possible upside.

i take that back...
i do see one possible good outcome.
i hope that America learns from all of this mess.
i hope that as a nation that we can somehow inoculate ourselves from these sorts of tactics.

if anyone knows how to do that, dm me and we can start making moves.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Daps
Reppin
St louis

what a insecure little peice
of shyt.