RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I've been arguing with friends about this recently. I will probably spin out a separate thread but I just wanted to point out the similarities between the "Hillary and Trump are equally bad" conversation and the "Republicans and Democrats have both done little for AAs" conversation. The former has been disproven over time but the latter has stayed relatively strong since the 2016. Not to say that there isn't room for (vast) improvement in the Democratic party but as a minority, the pros and cons between the two parties and the AA experience are very clear.

I wonder whether the heightened disaffection that fellow AAs have isn't playing right into the Russian playbook?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I wonder whether the heightened disaffection that fellow AAs have isn't playing right into the Russian playbook?

If you go back, the Soviets stoked the fires of the civil rights momovement both domestically with their operatives and commenting on it internationally in a similar effort to destabilize the country.