RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
And shame on her. She was a complete non-factor in the race though.
You can only have this attitude if you factor in votes you saw only.

There were voters who stsyed home because their third party candidate didn't make the ballot in a meaningful way.

This was a larger issue with team bernie than folks wanna admit. A lot of folks were seething that bernie didn't get the nom from democrats....

I never see anybody discuss these folks at all....

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
More and more proof comes out daily showing how the 2016 election was on foolishness and dudes are still in here acting like Hillary was a sorry candidate. Just lost souls... moderates weren't in droves voting trump....hillbillies out in the deepest reaches of the woods were.

But they can be outnumbered. They were at midterms.

Dudes love taking undue jabs at Hillary.
80k votes across three states. They want us to believe it's impossible for 10k boys couldn't influence 80k people.

This is one reason why they'll continue and have success.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And shame on her. She was a complete non-factor in the race though.

My view on this hasn’t always been that Hillary lost for a wide variety of reasons:

1. Distrust/hatred lingering from decades in public life

2. Emails/Wikileaks/Russian interference

3. Laziness due to belief in polling

4. Sexism

5. Voter suppression

Any one of these by themselves cost her enough votes to lose the election. Silly to try and place blame on one person/factor.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You can only have this attitude if you factor in votes you saw only.

There were voters who stsyed home because their third party candidate didn't make the ballot in a meaningful way.

This was a larger issue with team bernie than folks wanna admit. A lot of folks were seething that bernie didn't get the nom from democrats....

I never see anybody discuss these folks at all....
Breh, Hillary won the popular vote by 3+ million.

Gary Johnson had 4.5 million votes and Stein had 1.5.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This is unconfirmed, because the author is a satirist...this may be plausible as this guy does have a White House press pass

Nah, I'm not buying this.

Russia is playing both sides and with our withdrawal in Syria that would leave them to be primary referee in the region. They'll definitely encourage the conflict but they aren't going to allow a full blown escalation.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
SDNY is gonna get it's comeuppance one way or another.
we may never see if or how it's resolved because they are not like other U.S. Attorney's Offices.
SDNY is international.

i'm not gonna get into all the blah blah blah about it.
we all know how fukked up this is.

full

full
N/M, I read this entirely differently than u intended it to read.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Breh, Hillary won the popular vote by 3+ million.

Gary Johnson had 4.5 million votes and Stein had 1.5.

The popular vote doesn't determine the winner.

The fact is she lost the swing states by razor thin margins and those could've easily gone the other way without Russian influence.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
i'm not going to sacrifice truth for political gain at this point.

we as dems have the wind at our back in a big way.

carpe diem.
What truth are you sacrificing by agreeing to be reasonable and meet in the middle ? :what:

This place is absurd with this far left is the truth and everything else is conservative nonsense bullshyt...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The popular vote doesn't determine the winner.

The fact is she lost the swing states by razor thin margins and those could've easily gone the other way without Russian influence.
I know, but Gary Johnson ran as a Libertarian, which means he took more votes away from Trump than Stein took from Hillary.

If you want to go by swing states, he had over 200K in Florida, 173K in Michigan, 142K in Pennsylvania and 106K in Wisconsin. By comparison, Stein had 64K in Florida, 50K in Michigan, 49K in Pennsylvania and 31K in Wisconsin.

Like I said, Johnson syphoned far more votes away than Stein, so the finger pointing at Stein is disingenuous, regardless of any shyt she pulled or went along with.