RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trust me breh I know all that but its alot deeper and more nefarious than that.. The base has nothing to do with it. The party is clearly made up of Russian subversives that are there to enable the Russian agenda. If the base turned on him tomorrow, the Republicans would still do nothing because half are either compromised, being blackmailed or willing Russian assets.
Basically...,

The GOP ain’t scared of the base they are scared of Russian intel and Putin exposing them hence they way the letting trump wild out but like @Dameon Farrow sais come January the game done changed

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Point taken. I guess the glowing stories in the press were all propaganda. I will dig deeper.

General question though, not trolling. Trying to understand the realities in NY. Why isn't he handed his ass in the election?
Someone should have taken him out by now based on everything you just listed.
:heh: breh who do you think owns BLOOMBERG

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sam is basically saying Mueller is operating on the principle that they found a gun on trump but they don't have a warrant so they have to find another route in :wow:
People still hyping up this “Jesus like figure” Mueller? :snoop: He ain’t gonna do shyt to 45. It’s on us, the voters, to rid the country of this filth.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
People also forgot to put GOOD businessman in front of that.

Makes you realize why so few people actually run successful businesses.
They wanted anybody but Obama. He could have besn some dusty goon in overalls that ran three hot dog stands into the ground and they would have justified him as a 'business expert'.:russ:

Even now they need endless justifications. They are scared to admit and will never face their rampant racism. fukk them and fukk their buyer's remorse.:yeshrug: