RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Flynn's sentencing is today, so we'll have one less troll in HL for six months hence. :sadflynn:
Wakanda FOREVER :mjcry:

1237186.gif

Daps
I wanted to post this last night but I was too high lol. I watching Lawrence and he was talking about how Rudy serves no purpose and goes out and basically admits that Trump is guilty of alot of the things he is accused of. His purpose is to admit it to the Fox News crowd = Republican voters and when the Mueller report comes out..He can get on Hannity and say, roll the clips, we've already admit this. Its the only explanation as to why they havent yanked him off tv and twitter.

Exactly. A lot of the media personalities are hung up on the drama of this case and don't see the strategy of these crooks for what it is. Rudy's main job is to cushion the inevitable blows of bad news and to create as much confusion as possible. He has already admitted that the case is a political one and his job is to keep the magats in line so they also keep scaring the GOP to do nothing. It's the same thing don jr did when he dumped his emails and admitted to the trump tower meeting. That totally destroyed whatever explosive reaction a news media expose would have generated. Rudy is doing exactly what he is paid to do. He knows his client is dirty as shyt and will keep repeating this cycle of lies, get exposed, cover with another lie....

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
*checks the Potato Salad for raisins* :patrice:

*finds none* :whoo:
Donnell rawlings (ashy Larry) told a story about him bringing a white girl to Thanksgiving and she brought potato salad with apples and raisins & said his moms was so heated that he never brought another white girl to a family gathering again :laff: