RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How is this different from TLR cats posting a circa 2016 clip of Obama saying that election fraud is impossible? Once the evidence changes, so can the story. I'm not sure attacking the NYT to be more forceful in predicting unknown unknowns is going to lead to a better democracy...
You can't be fukking serious.

The NYTimes knew of the dossier and refused to publish.

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/01/09/a-real-halloween-special-fusion-gps-co-founder-questions-new-york-times-report-on-trump-russia/

www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trump-intelligence-report-explainer.html

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2017/01/21/nyts-dean-baquet-rips-fairly-ridiculous-conclusion-in-public-editors-column-on-russia-coverage/

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

Cacs and Friends yall:russ:

Nah. The world will find out just how broke these folks are if they are ever really asked to put money up. Nobody's on more welfare and asstance than Republicans. Food stamps. Housing assistance. You name it. Broke ass republicans....voting away their livelihood to end abortion.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Is it far of a reach to think that Papadopolous or Flynn were instructed by the Special Counsel to continue anti-Mueller rhetoric so as to not alert Trump and friends in their new roles as informants?

It seems counter-intuitive to beat a case by snitching and then antagonize the people responsible for your freedom. When you have an upcoming trial, sure, but once you are on the other side, having avoided jail time, it seems illogical to tempt fate again, especially with such an advanced group of prosecutors.

A smart criminal would know not to trust Mueller and Flynn since they skated (or likely will skate) on serious time but Trump is dumb enough to fall for it. Perhaps they are landmines waiting to explode when Trump associates assume loyalty and share information with them?

Neither one of them comes off as intelligent. Papodop has the Russian agent as his wife and Flynn has his retarded son. If anything I think both will get hit with harder charges later on

Last edited:

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Is it far of a reach to think that Papadopolous or Flynn were instructed by the Special Counsel to continue anti-Mueller rhetoric so as to not alert Trump and friends in their new roles as informants?

It seems counter-intuitive to beat a case by snitching and then antagonize the people responsible for your freedom. When you have an upcoming trial, sure, but once you are on the other side, having avoided jail time, it seems illogical to tempt fate again, especially with such an advanced group of prosecutors.

A smart criminal would know not to trust Mueller and Flynn since they skated (or likely will skate) on serious time but Trump is dumb enough to fall for it. Perhaps they are landmines waiting to explode when Trump associates assume loyalty and share information with them?

perhaps. But I think it's more about selling their stories of "persecution" via a book deal and/or speaking arrangements. There's no money in keeping quiet.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What happens today? I've been out of the loop

Flynn sentencing at 11am :mjlit:

That's not all. :mjthanoslit:

@cook @Brooklynzson @Photoshop @Ozymandias @wickedsm

Filing this ban bet for six months, or whatever is the maximum for either of us.

Ban bet.

If Flynn gets exonerated, I take a six month ban.

Not bushed. BANNED.

"Exonerated" meaning if exculpatory evidence is found that was withheld by Mueller from him/his legal team, and his charges are subsequently dropped as a result.

Not a plea deal. Not immunity in exchange for cooperation.

Exonerated.

But.

If Flynn is sentenced on ANY of his current or future charges, you eat the six month ban.

Again, not bushed. BANNED.

You in?

@tru_m.a.c @FAH1223

Flynn's sentencing is today, so we'll have one less troll in HL for six months hence. :sadflynn:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I think that Guiliani's role is to leak information that is destined to come out to soften the blow when it happens. Especially looking at the interviews over the weekend, he is selectively non-committal about what he confirms or explains away as not being a crime. Immorality aside, I am starting to think that he comes across as incompetent because of the sheer amount of lies he has to remember in his head.

He is balancing what is known with what will be known with what he knows and doesn't want to share.

I wanted to post this last night but I was too high lol. I watching Lawrence and he was talking about how Rudy serves no purpose and goes out and basically admits that Trump is guilty of alot of the things he is accused of. His purpose is to admit it to the Fox News crowd = Republican voters and when the Mueller report comes out..He can get on Hannity and say, roll the clips, we've already admit this. Its the only explanation as to why they havent yanked him off tv and twitter.