RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
QSFhn9D.gif

THE LAWSUIT AGAINST THE TRUMP FOUNDATION WILL CONTINUE!!!!!

9pRFM1h.gif

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
NEWS: Michael Flynn just deflated Trump’s contention that he was duped into lying to FBI. "I was aware" that lying to FBI investigators was a crime when he did so over interactions with Russians, Flynn tells judge

"I do not" seek to withdraw the plea, Flynn tells the judge.
11:28 AM - Dec 18, 2018

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Aright y'all who fukked up the thread? The hammer is coming down today and I can't even view on my iphone because I am getting re-directed to some "you won a gift card" shyt every 5 seconds.. damnit!!!

Breh, you can't be on the Coli unprotected. You've got to have adblock/script/something....

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Trump is getting wrecked this morning.

The irony of the Trump Foundation shuttering and the Clinton Foundation running free and clear after the MAGAstans running after them for years is hilarious. :russ:
This is a DEATHBLOW to MAGAts, they are going to be so fukking crazy over this. The AG should have made it so the Clinton foundation was to now take over the Trump foundation, and decide where the money is to be distributed, that is the only way it could make the MAGAt's sicker. Im heading over to the_douche to see how they are holding up :mjlit:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Aright y'all who fukked up the thread? The hammer is coming down today and I can't even view on my iphone because I am getting re-directed to some "you won a gift card" shyt every 5 seconds.. damnit!!!
Yep, been happening to me all morning

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Trump’s charity shutdown comes after months of concerted reporting by the Washington Post reporter David Fahrenthold.

Fahrenthold uncovered a slew of alleged misdeeds by the Trump Foundation. Trump used charity money to “pay off legal settlements for his private business, to purchase art that decorated one of his clubs and to make a prohibited political donation”, Fahrenthold wrote today.

The largest donation in the foundation’s history — a $264,231 gift to the Central Park Conservancy in 1989 — appeared to benefit Trump’s business: it paid to restore a fountain outside Trump’s Plaza Hotel. The smallest, a $7 foundation gift to the Boy Scouts that same year, appeared to benefit Trump’s family. It matched the amount required to enroll a boy in the Scouts the year that his son Donald Trump Jr. was 11.
Nobody would've cared at all if he didn't become the President. He'll probably just get away with a fine anyway :beli:

These rich fukks can get away with anything with no consequences.