RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It was downright comical how easy it was for Schumer to make this moron take complete ownership of the shutdown...

It's one thing to do it behind closed doors and another to look at the camera and tell the people "Its my shutdown because I want my wall"...

I don't think the fool understood how idiotic that was to say in public and that is why his lawyers don't want him speaking to Mueller...

He's a complete fukking idiot...

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Can somebody put Pence's head on StayFlo Dr. Dre

2nvrotd.jpg

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
\

i think you're misinterpreting dameon's post. i don't think he was morally justifying cheating, only agreeing regarding the process by which people make that choice.

to be fair while we shyt on butina (fairly), once she's cleaned up and with the right makeup etc it's not like she's disgustingly hideous...and i doubt Mr. Erickson has a line of women dying to jump in his bed lol

the heart wants what it wants...anytime youre dealing with love/sex/emotion/people, shyt gets real complicated and as you stated everyone speaks/acts from their own place.

And for what it is worth, if Erickson is who I have seen pictured in some of the stories, he's hideously ugly. Like every aspect of a badly aging white male Republican from the midwest. Bad teeth, bad skin, gut, terrible fashions sense, questionable hair.