RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
More about morals, standards, and loyalty to your wife as opposed to the understanding of "human attraction". Any and every grown ass adult understands exactly the points brought up, we are just speaking from our own place. I am surrounded by young, beautiful women every day, my administrative assistant is a knockout, we understand "lust" but I am disgusted at the fact that these clowns are risking it all for a woman, extra fukking confused why they chose Bill Skargard to spill and fawn over.
The thing is, they aren't risking it all. :mjlit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I just don't understand why Democrats never tell him to get the money from Mexico for the wall? :gucci:

Every time he says wall they should just say Mexico. Somehow they never bring it up.
they're getting their footing...kinda like when you get it for the first time :troll: :lolbron:...they'll be ready next time :mjgrin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Goddamn Trump got shytted on :russ:
giphy.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Are they surprised by the fact that trump showed how incompetent he is when in a room full of political wolves? :mjpls:

Or because he’s white he automatically gets the benefit of the doubt in a job he’s clearly not qualified for but like Paul Ryan said “he has to grow into the job” :mjpls: