RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Pelosi wasn’t finished my god. Don’t ever take your foot off his neck, ever.

Trump “must have said the word ‘wall’ 30 times,” the House minority leader said, according to multiple sources in the room.

“I was trying to be the mom,” she added, but “it goes to show you: you get into a tinkle contest with a skunk, you get tinkle all over you.”

And then, Pelosi went for the most sensitive part of Trump’s ego.

“It’s like a manhood thing with him — as if manhood can be associated with him,” she deadpanned. “This wall thing[\b].”

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Pelosi...

:noah::noah::noah:

raw-380-5b3aa95514.jpg

On them t*ts:ahh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump is a dumbass, but he understands the media. This shyt was just theater to change the narrative of the investigation. He still doesn't understand that manipulating the media won't save his ass.
Trump is pure puffery. Loud talk and bullet points

But that shyt doesnt work with people who know WTF is going on.

You can't fool everyone with that crap.

This is the problem with the debates between him and Hillary. Hillary was straight business but this clown was pure bullshyt artist.

NO MORE.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
The Democrats were always gonna turn up the heat once we the voters gave them the House. In DC it isn't good enough to run your mouth unless you have some power behind it.

But there were all these critics.:mjlol:

Be faithless, brehs.

If they take action worthy of criticism, that's exactly what they get FROM ME. I stay in touch with my Senators and Reps (on federal and local level), ANYTIME I see them voting for or supporting legislation I dont agree with they will hear about it. I suggest you all do the same unless you're just okay with having a Democrat rep in the seat but he/she doesnt support legislation that benefits you.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If I caught my pops dipping out on my mom with anyone, he gets the hands, but if he was side piecing a dub, I might have to beat em' dead.

i hope you are being hyperbolic.
you could just have a stern convo with him.

Still doesn't make sense. They're millionaires with prestigious jobs/titles, why don't they get on Ashley Madison and get some 10/10 gold digging slut?

i don't think butina's "boyfriend" is a millionaire

why was Pence even there? :hhh:

he was trying to melt into the chair and vanish.
poor fella, all he wants to do is suck some dikk in peace.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If they take action worthy of criticism, that's exactly what they get FROM ME. I stay in touch with my Senators and Reps (on federal and local level), ANYTIME I see them voting for or supporting legislation I dont agree with they will hear about it. I suggest you all do the same unless you're just okay with having a Democrat rep in the seat but he/she doesnt support legislation that benefits you.

this is something i need to start doing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State