RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I just don't understand why Democrats never tell him to get the money from Mexico for the wall? :gucci:

Every time he says wall they should just say Mexico. Somehow they never bring it up.

Because he will say and the media will repeat, that Democrats want open borders. Democrats want Mexico to pay for securing the board of their own country. People are not smart, they will believe this.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Because he will say and the media will repeat, that Democrats want open borders. Democrats want Mexico to pay for securing the board of their own country. People are not smart, they will believe this.
Not only are they not smart, it’s easier to not be intellectually curious.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, there is proof that it is/has happened, so I'm definitely not doubting it, I just don't understand it on a personal level. If I caught my pops dipping out on my mom with anyone, he gets the hands, but if he was side piecing a dub, I might have to beat em' dead.

The fact that human attraction can go beyond looks...very few here seem to get this. Very very few. It's like they haven't lived enough life. Great post btw.

More about morals, standards, and loyalty to your wife as opposed to the understanding of "human attraction". Any and every grown ass adult understands exactly the points brought up, we are just speaking from our own place. I am surrounded by young, beautiful women every day, my administrative assistant is a knockout, we understand "lust" but I am disgusted at the fact that these clowns are risking it all for a woman, extra fukking confused why they chose Bill Skargard to spill and fawn over.
\

i think you're misinterpreting dameon's post. i don't think he was morally justifying cheating, only agreeing regarding the process by which people make that choice.

to be fair while we shyt on butina (fairly), once she's cleaned up and with the right makeup etc it's not like she's disgustingly hideous...and i doubt Mr. Erickson has a line of women dying to jump in his bed lol

the heart wants what it wants...anytime youre dealing with love/sex/emotion/people, shyt gets real complicated and as you stated everyone speaks/acts from their own place.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Pelosi did her thing...:obama:

Even spinelss Chuck did something...

I wish the queen Maxine Waters was there though...

I could visualize Maxine looking at him like...

You want walls? hows a 6 by 8 sound? When I'm done with you, you mothafukkas gon be colluding with Russians in Pelican Bay...SHU program, cracka! Twenty-three-hour lockdown! You, Ivanka, Jr, and the retarded one! You’ll never see the light of day!

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Pelosi did her thing...:obama:

Even spinelss Chuck did something...

I wish the queen Maxine Waters was there though...

I could visualize Maxine looking at him like...

You want walls? hows a 6 by 8 sound? When I'm done with you, you mothafukkas gon be colluding with Russians in Pelican Bay...SHU program, cracka! Twenty-three-hour lockdown! You, Ivanka, Jr, and the one that was touched by an angel! You’ll never see the light of day!
FTFY