RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
And Jimmy Gomez said Comey said he wouldn’t have handled Russia/Clinton probes differently. He also asked Comey if William Barr is bias given his past comments about Mueller. He said if Barr is bias against Mueller, then he should recuse. But he also said he has respect for Barr
1:22 PM - Dec 7, 2018

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm don't think he's a professional with elite training. This guy is one of the most hated and attention seeking members in the history of thecoli. A professional would be more liked and would not out himself due to attention seeking (imo).

I'm not sure why they are here but they are not very good at their job if they are here to push agendas.
If his actual goal is to push people away from the Clinton's he's actually doing a great job. :ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
For someone who is very pro war this is a pretty horrible way to talk about a veteran:francis:
Respect is a two way street.

Don't come in here when ALL we're doing is sharing information while you slap your ID badges down like we're supposed to respect your whining and personal beefs. I'm tired of people derailing this thread with off topic discussions and attacks. The son of a bytch doesn't even contribute a SINGLE goddamn link! To hell with that leech. I don't start any of this, but if people want that energy, I'll give it to them back.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Respect is a two way street.

Don't come in here when ALL we're doing is sharing information while you slap your ID badges down like we're supposed to respect your whining and personal beefs. I'm tired of people derailing this thread with off topic discussions and attacks. The son of a bytch doesn't even contribute a SINGLE goddamn link! To hell with that leech.

Posting a link :hula: Risking your life

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@CNNPolitics
BREAKING: Rudy Giuliani says special counsel Robert Mueller has accused Paul Manafort of lying about President Trump https://cnn.it/2EjcHm7
2:06 PM - Dec 7, 2018
@ScottMStedman
This is huge. Suggests the Manafort filing today will be about the President himself, not Manafort's work in Ukraine.
Marshall Cohen

✔@MarshallCohen
NEWS from @DanaBashCNN: Giuliani says Mueller believes Manafort is lying about Trump.... for one, they think Manafort lied when he says Trump didn't know about the Trump Tower meeting with Russians. (How does Giuliani know? He talks to Manafort's lawyers.) Giuliani says Mueller has accused Manafort of lying about Trump - CNNPolitics
2:06 PM - Dec 7, 2018