RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:ALERTRED:

RIP CUCK TILLERSON :rip:
:whatyoumean:

Dt1wLPAXQAEbDYL.jpg

:confusedjagfan:​

:deadbreh:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Trump literally sits around all day watching the news. He should be off taking care of business, too busy to be addressing Rex on twitter but he's not because I doubt they let him make any important decisions. You say anything negative about Trump and he's tweet out about you within the hour, like nicca arent you busy or SHOULDNT you be? :picard:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:ALERTRED:

Fredo Jr: Dad said this council was being tough on him but if he can get some help and shut Mueller down fast it would be good for the family :mjcry:

Congress: And you believed lying to this committee was the smart thing to do?:martin:

Fredo Jr: He said there was something in it for meeeeeeee ! On my own ! :sadcam:

Fredo Jr: I'm his oldest and I was stepped over by Eric...a moron with an overbite !:to:

Congress: That's the way your Pops wanted it.:manny:

Fredo Jr: It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect! :bryan:

Congress: You lied to this committee and committed perjury...:gucci:

Fredo Jr: I'm smart damn it !:mjcry: