RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
for the record, we all give a fukk about @fact wife and we all hope she continues to stay strong.

One last thing I would like to say, nap is interestingly enough, I just wanna know, what security clearance have you ever held? I was designated PRP and mine was classified.

Nap have you ever had to have a briefing about potential Russian GRU/former KGB spies posing as “scientists” who come to your base due to cooperation as far as the START treaty mandates? Awww shucks , I have. I even had training on how to interact with them and any of their potential Questions and how they sometimes could squeeze info out of our WSA inadvertently.

The biggest reason I don’t talk much about this is because I signed a law abiding NDA. So while you were at home bumping Air Force one by nelly, I was in Afghanistan. When you were on limewire downloading tunak tunak tun, I learned what it meant to be apart of Air Force space command.

I don’t thrownmy weight around about my service because I’m genuinely here to share info read info and learn from others and a lot of what I know isn’t pertinent to the thread even though it’s somewhat related when it comes to the spy shyt.

Even a contrarian like @Broke Wave can share his views /links with some context and does it without fukking up the whole page.

You talked in the thread about how you basically dikkride Saudi Arabia ? Well I did a TDY at prince sultan for a couple of weeks, fukk them.

If you weren’t such a pretentious a$$hole insulting a man like facts wife whom we all have prayed for and wish the best for a lot of what you do could be forgiven. But like I said , my real life experience is enough have a good exchange with other vets on here who had similar experiences as well as others on here who had been government contractors etc.

Your real life experience is literally what you read online and on twitter. My enjoyment of communal exchange of ideas on here is why I don’t throw out there all the little training and anecdotes I’ve had because I haven’t had a reason to. Everyone on here but you can talk without putting others down,

You’re not a lawyer.
You’re not a veteran.
You’re not a spy.
You’ve never held a clearance.
You’re trained in nothing.
You’re not a journalist.
You have never written a single article
You share no views of your own, just a twitter link and whatever Hillary thinks you just parrot it right back.

You have no kids.
No wife.
Your parents couldn’t even arrange a wife.
You smell like slum dog.
You’re not a millionaire.
You have the worst gifs.
You post the shyttiest music.
You’re lonely.
No woman loves you.
If the internet went out today, I would simply enjoy the days with my woman and my son reflecting on my career as a musican and veteran and currently a case manager for a homeless shelter.

Meanwhile without twitter links and second hand spy stories and Drake CDs , you honestly have nothing Nap.

So in reality I feel sorry for you, like the president we hate so much, you’re loathed unwanted and in the position you’re in by default.

May Allah guide you to Islam.

Bars.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

McKay Coppins‏ @mckaycoppins
Rex Tillerson: "So often, the president would say here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it, and I would have to say to him, 'Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can't do it that way. It violates the law.'"

9:36 AM - 7 Dec 2018

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Well I’m paraphrasing because I don’t remember the exact words.. but essentially he was saying the guy is a scumbag, can’t be trusted, divides us all, he’s always been this way, can’t believe he got elected.. the pure utter contempt he had for him was what really struck me. Unfortunately I didn’t get any specific stories or anything.. just.. seething disgust
It's all public knowledge, he doesn't pay contractors, he uses illegal labor, the mob run his jobs, he couldn't make a decision with a gun to Ivankas head, he renegs on contracts and promises, he is the quintessential criminal, lying, cheating scumbag business man.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
for the record, we all give a fukk about @fact wife and we all hope she continues to stay strong.

One last thing I would like to say, nap is interestingly enough, I just wanna know, what security clearance have you ever held? I was designated PRP and mine was classified.

Nap have you ever had to have a briefing about potential Russian GRU/former KGB spies posing as “scientists” who come to your base due to cooperation as far as the START treaty mandates? Awww shucks , I have. I even had training on how to interact with them and any of their potential Questions and how they sometimes could squeeze info out of our WSA inadvertently.

The biggest reason I don’t talk much about this is because I signed a law abiding NDA. So while you were at home bumping Air Force one by nelly, I was in Afghanistan. When you were on limewire downloading tunak tunak tun, I learned what it meant to be apart of Air Force space command.

I don’t thrownmy weight around about my service because I’m genuinely here to share info read info and learn from others and a lot of what I know isn’t pertinent to the thread even though it’s somewhat related when it comes to the spy shyt.

Even a contrarian like @Broke Wave can share his views /links with some context and does it without fukking up the whole page.

You talked in the thread about how you basically dikkride Saudi Arabia ? Well I did a TDY at prince sultan for a couple of weeks, fukk them.

If you weren’t such a pretentious a$$hole insulting a man like facts wife whom we all have prayed for and wish the best for a lot of what you do could be forgiven. But like I said , my real life experience is enough have a good exchange with other vets on here who had similar experiences as well as others on here who had been government contractors etc.

Your real life experience is literally what you read online and on twitter. My enjoyment of communal exchange of ideas on here is why I don’t throw out there all the little training and anecdotes I’ve had because I haven’t had a reason to. Everyone on here but you can talk without putting others down,

You’re not a lawyer.
You’re not a veteran.
You’re not a spy.
You’re not a journalist.
You share no views of your own, just a twitter link and whatever Hillary thinks you just parrot it right back.

You have no kids.
No wife.
You smell like slum dog.
You have the worst gifs.
You’re lonely.
No woman loves you.
If the internet went out today, I would simply enjoy the days with my woman and my son reflecting on my career as a musican and veteran and currently a case manager for a homeless shelter.

Meanwhile without twitter links and second hand spy stories and Drake CDs , you honestly have nothing Nap.

So in reality I feel sorry for you, like the president we hate so much, you’re loathed unwanted and in the position you’re in by default.

giphy.gif

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps

You’re not a lawyer.
You’re not a veteran.
You’re not a spy.
You’re not a journalist.

You have no kids.
No wife.
You smell like slum dog.
You have the worst gifs.
You’re lonely.
No woman loves you.

ouch

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Shoot man.. my uncle has been a boss in NY commercial real estate for decades and has done business directly with Trump. I asked him what he thinks and the pure, unadulterated disgust that came across his face and out of his mouth.. unreal

Lemme get $20 :feedme:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kaitlancollins
John Kelly has been questioned by Mueller’s team, @evanperez now reports.
12:01 PM - Dec 7, 2018
Edit: Article
White House chief of staff John Kelly was interviewed by special counsel Robert Mueller's team in recent months, three people with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

Kelly responded to a narrow set of questions from special counsel investigators after White House lawyers initially objected to Mueller's request to do the interview earlier this summer, the sources said. Kelly is widely expected to leave his position in the coming days and is no longer on speaking terms with President Donald Trump, CNN reported earlier Friday.

Last edited: