RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Weird to see Tucker with a different expression on his face than the confused look he has in like 99% of the pictures I've seen of him :laugh:

DneL2wyUwAEUgLb.jpg

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He has a lot to gain though. If he provides certain testimony about certain high-level individuals, be that truthful or not, he will be rewarded with less prison time. I hate to say it, but Trump an Giuliani are kinda right. He could be lying for self preservation...to get a lesser sentence. Is he doing that? I dunno. I dunno how anybody can know, unless he has recordings or other parties agreeing with him. If he has recordings, then there will be no question of his sincerity. I really hope he has such recordings. Hopefully we’ll find out soon :lupe:

This is not exclusive to Michael Cohen. This happens in literally every trial where someone who has a history of crimes testifies.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nah I’m not buying that part of him lying on trump and co to fit mueller narrative. Mueller got to do everything perfect to give trump the death blow. He is not going to accept bullshyt testimony to get what he wants. This ain’t some regular two bit drug dealer he locking up. It’s the president of the United States. Mueller is going to want corrobating evidence and not just his word I’m sure.
Plus, Cohebs truth has to be consistent with Flynn’s, part of Manaforts part of rick gates testimony etc etc. or they’re gonna void his plea deal. I think Cohen is dealing with truths now.