RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
The journalist/writer in me is kinda stumped as to how we should even properly refer to them. Saying "Nap" is both incorrect and insufficient, since it's a singular noun. But I don't know how to express the proper plural usage of their squad.

Naps?
Nappers?
Nape?

Or Is "Nap" really an acronym that we haven't decoded yet? I'm stumped.

:patrice:
The curiosity in me is thinking how did this happen?

How and why did a group of Indian dudes decide to team up to post news on a forum like its their job (24/7). Are these dues getting paid?

No disrespect Nap. I appreciate the info you bring and this thread you created but how did this come to be?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The curiosity in me is thinking how did this happen?

How and why did a group of Indian dudes decide to team up to post news on a forum like its their job (24/7). Are these dues getting paid?

No disrespect Nap. I appreciate the info you bring and this thread you created but how did this come to be?
I’ve always thought people were fukking around when saying he’s a group or an agent. However, looking at his activity, we can’t rule out that he is a team or is an agent. He does push an agenda, like an agent would. He highlights things that he thinks others should pay attention to, despite everybody telling him to stop. That’s exactly what an agent would do. He attempts to sway opinion in a certain way, with certain sources. Why? :patrice:

What are his motivations? He clearly has no job, as he posts all day, every day. Maybe spreading narratives is his job? :patrice:

I dunno :patrice:, but I’m starting to see why others have questioned his motivations. :patrice:

We gotta do some discourse analysis. He may be getting paid to push an agenda on this site. shyt’s not adding up :patrice:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I’ve always thought people were fukking around when saying he’s a group or an agent. However, looking at his activity, we can’t rule out that he is a team or is an agent. He does push an agenda, like an agent would. He highlights things that he thinks others should pay attention to, despite everybody telling him to stop. That’s exactly what an agent would do. He attempts to sway opinion in a certain way, with certain sources. Why? :patrice:

What are his motivations? He clearly has no job, as he posts all day, every day. Maybe spreading narratives is his job? :patrice:

I dunno :patrice:, but I’m starting to see why others have questioned his motivations. :patrice:

We gotta do some discourse analysis. He may be getting paid to push an agenda on this site. shyt’s not adding up :patrice:
I'm don't think he's a professional with elite training. This guy is one of the most hated and attention seeking members in the history of thecoli. A professional would be more liked and would not out himself due to attention seeking (imo).

I'm not sure why they are here but they are not very good at their job if they are here to push agendas.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm don't think he's a professional with elite training. This guy is one of the most hated and attention seeking members in the history of thecoli. An professional would be more liked and would not out himself due to attention seeking.

I'm not sure whi they are and why they are here not they are not very good at their job if they are here to push agendas.

I’m not so sure. I worked in strategic communication for the Office of Naval Research, where we monitored and created narratives to influence impressionable people (jihadis, far right domestic militants, etc.). We specifically created narratives that incorporated cultural themes. When you include cultural narratives in a message, it easier to lead the reader/listener in a certain direction. I dunno if Nap is doing that, I’d have to examine his posts more, but it wouldn’t be unheard of. Matter of fact a CIA agent came in an gave us talk about how he interacted with radicals online. The message board he targeted hated him, but still interacted with him. This isn’t a secret either. He would have live conversations with radicals where they shared ideas.

I dunno, maybe I’m looking too much into this, but something doesn’t feel right. If he only posted information for an hour or two a day, I wouldn’t think anything of it. But, he posts all day, and definitely pushes certain narratives, by certain people. I dunno :patrice:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people still think Cohen lying? Or not being completely honest? First it was Louise Mensch and now that’s steadman kid said the same thing on twitter. Unless him and trump are playing 5d chess I don’t see what motive he has to lie.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why do people still think Cohen lying? Or not being completely honest? First it was Louise Mensch and now that’s steadman kid said the same thing on twitter. Unless him and trump are playing 5d chess I don’t see what motive he has to lie.
Well, he’s a proven liar and got caught and punished for it. He’s an unreliable actor, at minimum. If he’s lied in the past, how can we be sure he’s not lying now? We hope he’s not lying, but unless we have an actual recording, how do we really know? If I was a judge, I’d be concerned about that.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
@Bollywood Hulk Hogan looks like NPD to me. Hbu?
yeah, i think you're right

the "team of paid shills" theory was put to rest a while ago

he's just a guy with a shyt job that lets him be online all day

he was a big conspiracy theory guy on reddit years ago, so he's probably the liberal equivalent of a Q conspiratard

he thinks all these political happenings ultimately revolve around himself and he's the big hero who will save the day, just like alex jones fans believe that if they just learn all the conspiracy truths, they'll unlock the key to whatever

:manny:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T
Well, he’s a proven liar and got caught and punished for it. He’s an unreliable actor, at minimum. If he’s lied in the past, how can we be sure he’s not lying now? We hope he’s not lying, but unless we have an actual recording, how do we really know? If I was a judge, I’d be concerned about that.
True. But Unless he is just a psychpathic liar that can’t even control it. I don’t see what he gains. Mueller and SDNY have enough crimes to put him I’m jail for life if they go hard at him. Those tax crimes alone can bury him for decades. Why throw al that away?