RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It's been a while since he mentioned 17 Angry Democrats
trumpneck4.png

Today's gonna be a good day :mjgrin:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
maxresdefault.jpg

Trump at Wrestmania with mobster Robert LiButti who was connected to John Gotti :mjgrin:
Known business ties to castellano and Salerno when they were the bosses for the genovese and gambino crews. Pretty sure trump tower’s concrete came from a deal with fat tony :mjgrin:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@abbydphillip
Trump telling reports on the south lawn he will nominate William Barr as the Attorney General and @statedeptspox as US Ambassador to the UN.
9:33 AM - Dec 7, 2018
Edit: About Barr

@AaronBlake
What William Barr has said:

1) More Clinton probes needed
2) Uranium One more worthy of investigation than collusion
3) Comey firing was AOK
4) Mueller team's donations are too left-leaning
5) It's okay for presidents to request specific investigationshttps://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/06/trumps-new-top-attorney-general-pick-once-called-more-clinton-probes-downplayed-trump-russia-collusion/ …
2:40 PM - Dec 6, 2018

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Known business ties to castellano and Salerno when they were the bosses for the genovese and gambino crews. Pretty sure trump tower’s concrete came from a deal with fat tony :mjgrin:

Nothing was being built buy Trump unless the NY mob had their cut. food vendors? fukk you pay me, waste management? fukk you pay me, unions? fukk you pay me :mjgrin:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Trump's twitter feed this morning :mjlol:

Just because you call them Angry Democrats over and over, it doesnt make it true :mjlol:

We dont care if Comey and Mueller are best friends, you're the criminal :mjlol:

You dont know Jerome Corsi like you didnt know Matt Whitaker, right?:mjlol:

Andrew Weissman got you scared? :mjlol:

Hiliary is not president.:mjlol:

:ufdup:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Trump's twitter feed this morning :mjlol:

Just because you call them Angry Democrats over and over, it doesnt make it true :mjlol:

We dont care if Comey and Mueller are best friends, you're the criminal :mjlol:

You dont know Jerome Corsi like you didnt know Matt Whitaker, right?:mjlol:

Andrew Weissman got you scared? :mjlol:

Hiliary is not president.:mjlol:

:ufdup:

I'm still really confused at how Comey and Mueller are angry Dems, when they are long time Repubs.....

But I'm sure his base continues to regurgitate that BS like it's the truth, which is exactly why he says the sh*t he does. They don't need fact checking, Lord Orange said it, must be true (or at least partially true, or at least directionally true, or it might not be true, but that's why we like him He's not some PC pansy always saying what THEY want him to say, LOCK HER UP, BUILD THE WALL...)....

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm still really confused at how Comey and Mueller are angry Dems, when they are long time Repubs.....

But I'm sure his base continues to regurgitate that BS like it's the truth, which is exactly why he says the sh*t he does. They don't need fact checking, Lord Orange said it, must be true (or at least partially true, or at least directionally true, or it might not be true, but that's why we like him He's not some PC pansy always saying what THEY want him to say, LOCK HER UP, BUILD THE WALL...)....

I think, he thinks, if he keeps tweeting it, we will ignore that Mueller has a been a Republican all his life. Like, I really think, he thinks, most of the country are like those people who he holds his rallies in front of. They cheer for him even when they know and he knows they know, he is telling a blatant lie. Thats the only explanation I have. :yeshrug:

If John Kelly is really quitting soon, he needs to tell Mueller Trump's intention when he fired Sessions. Including giving Mueller any emails, texts or documents Just so Mueller has more evidence and another witness when the bomb drops.

Unfortunately, I think Kelly is a deplorable. I dont expect him to do any of that.