RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
T

True. But Unless he is just a psychpathic liar that can’t even control it. I don’t see what he gains. Mueller and SDNY have enough crimes to put him I’m jail for life if they go hard at him. Those tax crimes alone can bury him for decades. Why throw al that away?
He has a lot to gain though. If he provides certain testimony about certain high-level individuals, be that truthful or not, he will be rewarded with less prison time. I hate to say it, but Trump an Giuliani are kinda right. He could be lying for self preservation...to get a lesser sentence. Is he doing that? I dunno. I dunno how anybody can know, unless he has recordings or other parties agreeing with him. If he has recordings, then there will be no question of his sincerity. I really hope he has such recordings. Hopefully we’ll find out soon :lupe:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has a lot to gain though. If he provides certain testimony about certain high-level individuals, be that truthful or not, he will be rewarded with less prison time. I hate to say it, but Trump an Giuliani are kinda right. He could be lying for self preservation...to get a lesser sentence. Is he doing that? I dunno. I dunno how anybody can know, unless he has recordings or other parties agreeing with him. If he has recordings, then there will be no question of his sincerity. I really hope he has such recordings. Hopefully we’ll find out soon :lupe:
Nah I’m not buying that part of him lying on trump and co to fit mueller narrative. Mueller got to do everything perfect to give trump the death blow. He is not going to accept bullshyt testimony to get what he wants. This ain’t some regular two bit drug dealer he locking up. It’s the president of the United States. Mueller is going to want corrobating evidence and not just his word I’m sure.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah I’m not buying that part of him lying on trump and co to fit mueller narrative. Mueller got to do everything perfect to give trump the death blow. He is not going to accept bullshyt testimony to get what he wants. This ain’t some regular two bit drug dealer he locking up. It’s the president of the United States. Mueller is going to want corrobating evidence and not just his word I’m sure.
Agreed. More than likely Cohen has already had some of his testimony corroborated so they'll continue to collaborate.

People said the same of John Dean during Watergate.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh brother, yet another 50 posts on the 2nd favorite topic in this thread (behind trump being a fukking traitor)...my theories

might work for some sleazy SEO firm....legitimate companies hire them....they create clone/mirror websites of thecoli that is updated almost in real time...the more traffic is diverted to this cloned site, the higher it may get pushed up in google rankings etc...at some point the client's website is reverted to it's actual purpose

or maybe they're doing like the russians and selling advertising to unsuspecting companies

or could just be a guy that's addicted to the internet...happens quite often

the first two seem more likely only bc nap only posts/discusses shyt that is either controversial (destined to get a lot of reactions/replies etc) - for instance trump russia, race/political related questions and drake :heh:...topics that drive tons of traffic

to the point that his aliases will be in those threads going back and forth :pachaha:

shyt is hilarious to me but except for the reposting shyt that has already been posted with multiple sirens etc, i dont let it bother me...and you shouldnt either

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yeah, i think you're right

the "team of paid shills" theory was put to rest a while ago

he's just a guy with a shyt job that lets him be online all day

he was a big conspiracy theory guy on reddit years ago, so he's probably the liberal equivalent of a Q conspiratard

he thinks all these political happenings ultimately revolve around himself and he's the big hero who will save the day, just like alex jones fans believe that if they just learn all the conspiracy truths, they'll unlock the key to whatever

:manny:

Kyoon?

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thtZqKt.gif

lol I wonder why...blonde with big t*ts.