RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't know about possible charges that could have been leveled at Flynn, but the max penalty for 1 count of lying to the FBI is 5 years, and Flynn was charged with one count. Now, prosecutors could have given him a lesser charge to plea to, to simplify the whole ordeal, but I am not sure what charges would have resulted in 15 years in prison.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Remember what I told you.

Remember this woman's name.

Svetlana Lokhova

www.thecoli.com/posts/23760390/
www.thecoli.com/posts/26954618/
www.thecoli.com/posts/31931413/

Nap. I’m sorry you have really filled the last few pages up with boring nonsense that amounts absolutely nothing. In some ways you have kinda been rendered obsolete in your own thread. Other posters beat you to the punch, some even have theories that are worth discussing, but at this point you’re practically begging for either validation or attention. I never considered putting you on ignore until this week.

“Connect the dots y’all!!”

*posts a random Slovakian hacker charged in Romania for some random hacking admission that means nothing*

“Remember this name!!”

What the fukk for? Mueller got the block hot, I don’t care about some euro Thot

“Y’all just don’t understand the scope of this mensch had this figured out!!”

You could remove every single thread she ever made on Twitter and not miss a beat.

I wish you would spoiler your little crayola revelations and keep it moving. Real news from real journalists is dropping , can you please spoiler your six degrees from separation Russian scrabble quizzes ? I don’t wanna beef with you nap but goddamn you wanna be important so bad

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nap. I’m sorry you have really filled the last few pages up with boring nonsense that amounts absolutely nothing. In some ways you have kinda been rendered obsolete in your own thread. Other posters beat you to the punch, some even have theories that are worth discussing, but at this point you’re practically begging for either validation or attention. I never considered putting you on ignore until this week.

*posts a random Slovakian hacker charged in Romania for some random hacking admission that means nothing*

“Remember this name!!”

You could remove every single thread she ever made on Twitter and not miss a beat.

I wish you would spoiler your little crayola revelations and keep it moving. Real news from real journalists is dropping , can you please spoiler your six degrees from separation Russian scrabble quizzes ? I don’t wanna beef with you nap but goddamn you wanna be important so bad

Have Mercy.

:picard:

full

Daps
:ALERTRED:

:Muellerlmao:

:PaulieWalnutsManafort:

nbcnews.com
In potential blow to Manafort, Supreme Court unlikely to change double jeopardy rule
Pete Williams
4-5 minutes
Breaking News Emails

Dec. 6, 2018 / 2:08 PM EST

By Pete Williams

WASHINGTON — The U.S. Supreme Court appeared unlikely Thursday to change its long-standing rule that putting someone on trial more than once for the same crime does not violate the Constitution's protection against double jeopardy.

That outcome — keeping existing rules in place — would potentially be a blow to Paul Manafort, who faces prison time for violating federal fraud laws. A presidential pardon could keep him out of federal prison, but it would not free him from being prosecuted on similar state charges — unless the Supreme Court changes the rule. But that seemed did not seem possible after Thursday's oral argument before the justices.

Neither Manafort's case nor the work of Special Counsel Robert Mueller came up in the courtroom argument.

The Fifth Amendment provides that no person shall be "twice put in jeopardy of life or limb" for the same offense. But for nearly two centuries, the Supreme Court has repeatedly ruled that being prosecuted for the same crime once by a state and again in federal court, or the other way around, doesn't violate the provision because the states and the federal government are "separate sovereigns."

The lawyer for an Alabama man, Terance Gamble, urged the justices to overturn those earlier decisions. Convicted of robbery in 2008, Gamble was pulled over seven years later for a traffic violation. Police found a handgun in his car, and he was prosecuted under Alabama's law barring felons from possessing firearms. The local U.S. attorney then charged him with violating a similar federal law. Because of the added federal conviction, Gamble's prison sentence was extended by nearly three years.

"This is a 170-year-old rule that close to 30 justices have voted for," said Justice Elena Kagan. "You're asking us to throw it out because we think we can do better?"

Gamble's lawyer, Louis Chaiten of Cleveland, said the nation's founders understood the protection against double jeopardy to ban any second prosecution for the same offense. He said that under English common law, the roots of American law, there was no "separate sovereigns" exception. A person could not be put on trial in England if already tried for the same offense in another country.

But Justice Samuel Alito said changing the rule would block the U.S. government from prosecuting someone who attacked Americans overseas and was given only a light sentence by a foreign court.

"The logic of your position," Justice Brett Kavanaugh told Chaiten, "is that the U.S. couldn't prosecute someone like that even if it was important for national security."

And Justice Stephen Breyer said changing the rule would prevent the federal government from bringing civil rights cases when the states decline to prosecute or do so only half-heartedly.

The Trump administration urged the court to keep the current rule, arguing the state and the federal governments should be able to pursue their own interests without interfering with each other.

The court was originally scheduled to hear the case Wednesday, but Chief Justice John Roberts issued an order closing the court that day in observance of the national day of mourning for George H. W. Bush. The justices will issue their decision by late June.

Pete Williams is an NBC News correspondent who covers the Justice Department and the Supreme Court, based in Washington.

These conservative hack justices outside of Kavanaugh aren't about to stop double-charging black folks just to save Trump's ass, come on now.

Also, we need a moratorium on this Louise Mensch/Claude Taylor shyt where they say a bunch of stuff without evidence and it's treated as some revelation that shows a bigger picture.

Don't go all Pepe Silvia on us now.

source.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“Remember this name!!”

He's been wylin lately begging for attention like an IG thot.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

“Remember this name!!”

What draws people to this thread, which includes people that may not normally follow something like this is the prospect of Trump's associates getting indicted and Trump being removed from office. I doubt anyone cares about the corruption of some random foreigner, some foreign bank or country that has nothing to do with Mueller's investigation. Blackfyre's normally spot on with posting news that pertains to what people are actually interested in.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

“Remember this name!!”

giphy.webp

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Nah I'll actually defend Nap on this one The lady in question is someone who Flynn did not report having interaction with, who he is believed to have fallen for romantically.