RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Nap. I’m sorry you have really filled the last few pages up with boring nonsense that amounts absolutely nothing. In some ways you have kinda been rendered obsolete in your own thread. Other posters beat you to the punch, some even have theories that are worth discussing, but at this point you’re practically begging for either validation or attention. I never considered putting you on ignore until this week.

“Connect the dots y’all!!”

*posts a random Slovakian hacker charged in Romania for some random hacking admission that means nothing*

“Remember this name!!”

What the fukk for? Mueller got the block hot, I don’t care about some euro Thot

“Y’all just don’t understand the scope of this mensch had this figured out!!”

You could remove every single thread she ever made on Twitter and not miss a beat.

I wish you would spoiler your little crayola revelations and keep it moving. Real news from real journalists is dropping , can you please spoiler your six degrees from separation Russian scrabble quizzes ? I don’t wanna beef with you nap but goddamn you wanna be important so bad

He's been wylin lately begging for attention like an IG thot.

Blackfyre is nap without the feminine tendencies. A V2 upgrade with bytchiness patched out.

Nap Meltdown in 3......2......1.........

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

tenor.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap. I’m sorry you have really filled the last few pages up with boring nonsense that amounts absolutely nothing. In some ways you have kinda been rendered obsolete in your own thread. Other posters beat you to the punch, some even have theories that are worth discussing, but at this point you’re practically begging for either validation or attention. I never considered putting you on ignore until this week.

“Connect the dots y’all!!”

*posts a random Slovakian hacker charged in Romania for some random hacking admission that means nothing*

“Remember this name!!”

What the fukk for? Mueller got the block hot, I don’t care about some euro Thot

“Y’all just don’t understand the scope of this mensch had this figured out!!”

You could remove every single thread she ever made on Twitter and not miss a beat.

I wish you would spoiler your little crayola revelations and keep it moving. Real news from real journalists is dropping , can you please spoiler your six degrees from separation Russian scrabble quizzes ? I don’t wanna beef with you nap but goddamn you wanna be important so bad
Google this thread for Simona Mangiante and Maria Butina.

Then kill yourself.

Stop bytching, or block me.

Everything I post is relevant. Its guys like you who have USA Today reading level comprehension who are shocked 6 months from now.

Our goal is to share information, connect information, and relate seemingly vast stories.

We posted heavily about an Iranian sanctions case.

Then guess what? Two days ago Mueller confirmed it was directly related to Michael Flynn.

You wouldn't know that, would you?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What draws people to this thread, which includes people that may not normally follow something like this is the prospect of Trump's associates getting indicted and Trump being removed from office. I doubt anyone cares about the corruption of some random foreigner, some foreign bank or country that has nothing to do with Mueller's investigation. Blackfyre's normally spot on with posting news that pertains to what people are actually interested in.
Read the dates

Its all relevant.

Why do you think cases are getting dumped off in local district courts?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah I'll actually defend Nap on this one The lady in question is someone who Flynn did not report having interaction with, who he is believed to have fallen for romantically.
Bingo.

Same with Papadopoulos. His wife is clearly a russian spy who can't even tell the truth about working at law firms, where she went to school, her work history, or her own fukking name.

Daps
"Our"
"We"

fukk with team nap, brehs.

The journalist/writer in me is kinda stumped as to how we should even properly refer to them. Saying "Nap" is both incorrect and insufficient, since it's a singular noun. But I don't know how to express the proper plural usage of their squad.

Naps?
Nappers?
Nape?

Or Is "Nap" really an acronym that we haven't decoded yet? I'm stumped.

:patrice: