RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It didn’t even dawn on me that Cohen probably facilitated Trump style money laundering through the GOP, I mean, I guess it was always in my head, but now it’s a lightbulb.
I want to thank Nap for starting this thread, I have connected with a lot of folks that are genuinely good people in here. Other than that, the kid(s) have gone completely fukking nuts. I actually full out defended the(se) guy(s) last year and voted for poster of the year. The account has become completely unhinged, and unlike any decent poster(s) on here, refuses any suggestion or criticism in hopes to make the thread better and more reader friendly (which means more views, and interactions, and stop taking every criticism or suggestion as a personal attack, nobody gives a frogs fat ass about you on a personal level). I did the math, 81 posts a day, every day since joining, and considering substantial time in the bushes, and banned, there is no other conclusion but a team, especially when you factor in the aliases. If it is just one person running the account, it’s high functioning autism, agoraphobia, or someone that is VERY, VERY lonely and craves any and every bit of interaction. Get a dog, a sex doll, or do a puzzle.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Nap is one person, reincar early on was putting up the same posting numbers

full

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nap is one person, reincar early on was putting up the same posting numbers
This is true but he/they threw a monkey wrench in there with that statement. On top of mods admitting or saying so with no real denial from him.

Tbh, I dont really care because I only read the information and not into the personality or personalities.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The journalist/writer in me is kinda stumped as to how we should even properly refer to them. Saying "Nap" is both incorrect and insufficient, since it's a singular noun. But I don't know how to express the proper plural usage of their squad.

Naps?
Nappers?
Nape?

Or Is "Nap" really an acronym that we haven't decoded yet? I'm stumped.

:patrice:
I was referring to productive posters who help to boost the thread and educate viewers unlike the perpetual shyt posters and complaining trolls who contributed nothing to the thread.

Pay attention to the people who contribute and who complains.

There’s no overlap.

There’s those who help share information and those who chime in once a week because they can’t keep up with all the tentacles of this sprawling investigation.

I’m the only person behind my account. Stop doing this troll bullshyt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It didn’t even dawn on me that Cohen probably facilitated Trump style money laundering through the GOP, I mean, I guess it was always in my head, but now it’s a lightbulb.
I want to thank Nap for starting this thread, I have connected with a lot of folks that are genuinely good people in here. Other than that, the kid(s) have gone completely fukking nuts. I actually full out defended the(se) guy(s) last year and voted for poster of the year. The account has become completely unhinged, and unlike any decent poster(s) on here, refuses any suggestion or criticism in hopes to make the thread better and more reader friendly (which means more views, and interactions, and stop taking every criticism or suggestion as a personal attack, nobody gives a frogs fat ass about you on a personal level). I did the math, 81 posts a day, every day since joining, and considering substantial time in the bushes, and banned, there is no other conclusion but a team, especially when you factor in the aliases. If it is just one person running the account, it’s high functioning autism, agoraphobia, or someone that is VERY, VERY lonely and craves any and every bit of interaction. Get a dog, a sex doll, or do a puzzle.
Or, you’re dumb. That’s also possible.

I post a lot. And that bothers you.

You don’t even contribute anything to the thread. As usual with other trolls.

I can’t name a single link you posted relevant to any topic being discussed. In two years.

What has anyone gained from you? Your feelings on trump? Your thoughts and excitement about mueller? That’s nice. I guess?

At most you post these rambling rants about your thoughts and feelings.

You need a diary. Go rant to your wife. I share information. You share psychological profiles. Get help and stay in your shrinking lane.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna say something but anytime you point out how crazy dudes look following nap around this site crying about him you get accused of being an alias.

Second thought I will say this. Dude definitely posts long articles. Long long long ass half the page complete with multiple sirens articles. Partially about stuff I'm personally certain won't be resolved for decades if ever. It can be annoying as all hell. BUT sometimes there are gems worth reading in all that literary gumbo.

And it is his thread. Now you can call that putting the battery in his back if you want but you'd be wrong. The real ones doing that stay @'ing him, making threads about him(like wtf)and just plain doing too much like they're begging for his attention. There seems to be a strange hate/love relationship on here with this dude. Straight creep levels.

And if you think I'm an alias put it on a ban bet please. I'm begging you. I want full IP ban and coli cash to go to poster of my choice since you can't buy shyt of value with it anyway.:yeshrug:

Gonna end on solid advice....if your browser doesn't have an ad blocker fix it asap...this site has gotten wild with some of the most malicious and intrusive ads I've ever seen. Site and especially this thread is a joke to navigate without an ad blocker. Lastly, set your page to show as many posts as possible per page. Do this after blocking ads of course.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was gonna say something but anytime you point out how crazy dudes look following nap around this site crying about him you get accused of being an alias.

Second thought I will say this. Dude definitely posts long articles. Long long long ass half the page complete with multiple sirens articles. Partially about stuff I'm personally certain won't be resolved for decades if ever. It can be annoying as all hell. BUT sometimes there are gems worth reading in all that literary gumbo.

And it is his thread. Now you can call that putting the battery in his back if you want but you'd be wrong. The real ones doing that stay @'ing him, making threads about him(like wtf)and just plain doing too much like they're begging for his attention. There seems to be a strange hate/love relationship on here with this dude. Straight creep levels.

And if you think I'm an alias put it on a ban bet please. I'm begging you. I want full IP ban and coli cash to go to poster of my choice since you can't buy shyt of value with it anyway.:yeshrug:

Gonna end on solid advice....if your browser doesn't have an ad blocker fix it asap...this site has gotten wild with some of the most malicious and intrusive ads I've ever seen. Site and especially this thread is a joke to navigate without an ad blocker. Lastly, set your page to show as many posts as possible per page. Do this after blocking ads of course.
They already tried saying I was an alias of @johnedwarduado and @Brooklynzson proved our IPs never matched and originated from different portals.

The conspiracy never ends.

I mean don’t come for my neck when guys like @fact were posting about his wife being in the hospital and this thread helping him get his personal problems off his mind. Dude needs a journal, not a message forum. I’m here to post information I like and discuss it when people who grasp the severity of it and who understand it. I’m not interested in your mad hatter ravings about your personal life.

I hate how much projection some of these conspiracy theorists accidentally reveal their game when exposed. It’s not me that you hate. It’s the fact that you can’t figure me out or that I reveal some insecurity you have.

And on top of all of this, none of this is relevant to this thread!

All I’ve done is ignore the drama and KEEP POSTING CONTENT! Shout out to @Blackfyre but even he misses things and vice versa. Not once has he ever revealed any animus so why are those on the sidelines who do none of the contributions or deep diving so invested in undermining me?

There’s a sick fascination with me.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Or, you’re dumb. That’s also possible.

I post a lot. And that bothers you.

You don’t even contribute anything to the thread. As usual with other trolls.

I can’t name a single link you posted relevant to any topic being discussed. In two years.

What has anyone gained from you? Your feelings on trump? Your thoughts and excitement about mueller? That’s nice. I guess?

At most you post these rambling rants about your thoughts and feelings.

You need a diary. Go rant to your wife. I share information. You share psychological profiles. Get help and stay in your shrinking lane.
:blessed:Thank god for AG Nap, you are doing great work, bud(s).
I am thankful for my wife, and to be surrounded by people, while you have, well, a message board you get to play detective on. Guess what, my Indian friend (I don’t care you are Indian, I like everyone, just not sure why you refuse to embrace it) you are no better than ANY of us, including the alt-Reich posters, and your impact on this whole thing is as powerful as ALL OF US, which means you have none. Thanks for posting all the links, though, you are like my personal newsgroup, you collect everything, do all the work, and I don’t have to be on twitter and reddit as much, I can spend more time with my wife, and using this thread as a diary, talking to all the good people you brought together with ur thread. You are like an administrative assistant to people on here that have lives, props, breh(s)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:blessed:Thank god for AG Nap, you are doing great work, bud(s).
I am thankful for my wife, and to be surrounded by people, while you have, well, a message board you get to play detective on. Guess what, my Indian friend (I don’t care you are Indian, I like everyone, just not sure why you refuse to embrace it) you are no better than ANY of us, including the alt-Reich posters, and your impact on this whole thing is as powerful as ALL OF US, which means you have none. Thanks for posting all the links, though, you are like my personal newsgroup, you collect everything, do all the work, and I don’t have to be on twitter and reddit as much, I can spend more time with my wife, and using this thread as a diary, talking to all the good people you brought together with ur thread. You are like an administrative assistant to people on here that have lives, props, breh(s)
Whatever it takes for you to stop bïtching.