RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Nap's on ignore so no Nap's meltdown over yall attacking Mensch for me. bytch is fruitcake who sometimes get leads but goes back and edits her blogs or whatever to match the info that has recently dropped acting like she was the first to report it.. :mjlol: She's a grifter just like those krassenstein brothers are. Always tweeting "breaking" on some shyt we been talking about for last 4-5 hrs. Same with that drunk ex intelligence dude Schindler. Anything Nap posts with them gotta get automatic scroll pass action. lol

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dame:

nikka you’re posting twitter links. You’re information is only as good as your internet connection buddy.
200.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When seeking information it helps to realise where you may be taking a wrong turn as well... Otherwise you just disseminate propaganda.
Look fam all I'm saying is that thread does not look good for your girl :hubie:

Just say any conservative white british women cant be trusted and be done with it.

She had the jump on several stories, and is generally pretty accurate.

You won't change my mind, so you can block me, or deal with it.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Louise’s definitely has some high level sources but the thing with having inside info is that you’re susceptible to their own whims/motivations. British intelligence will do whatever they think is in their best interest, they don’t give a fukk about the public’s interest in top secret information.