RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: a former CIA operative who later became director just died...the same guy was VP when HIV/AIDS was introduced and did not care about the crisis because it affected gay people...the same guy who started his political career by running AGAINST the 64 civil rights act and then won his presidency via the Willie Horton ad

but Trump is the first president to fully active the racism potential in whites across the country :russ:

1. cia director - doesnt matter
2. hiv/aids - doesnt matter
3. the civil rights act statement - in TEXAS
4. willie horton ad - definitely was a racist dog whistle, but the difference is that you didn't then have bush out there unabashedly using racist/white nationalist talking points, nominating outright white supremacists as advisors/high level officials, playing footsie with other racists both here and abroad etc..

look i'm not saying that before trump the GOP etc never used racial appeals etc, that would be just stupid. my point is that he was the first modern gop candidate who openly made white nationalism/white supremacy the fundamental platform of his candidacy, to the point where the electorate followed his lead (again OPENLY)....if you don't recognize the trump presidency as qualitatively different than previous elections when it comes to how race was used, then we're just gonna have to agree to disagree :yeshrug:d

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I hope that brings to an end, once and for all, the question of whether this woman has any credibility and if her tweets contribute anything to the discourse. She is a female Alex Jones.

If I continue to see her posts I will have to assume she is also a Nap alias and he knows her personally. :manny:

• Conservative all her life
  • Backed Brexit
  • Worked for news Corp before becoming a conspiracy theorist.
Leave becky alone.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I hope that brings to an end, once and for all, the question of whether this woman has any credibility and if her tweets contribute anything to the discourse. She is a female Alex Jones.

If I continue to see her posts I will have to assume she is also a Nap alias and he knows her personally. :manny:

• Conservative all her life
  • Backed Brexit
  • Worked for news Corp before becoming a conspiracy theorist.
Leave becky alone.
She's conservative.

We knew this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We been knowing about this right wing loser. But nap will post endless nonsense endless Russian “connections” and pointless names like “y’all gotta connect the dots STOOOPID”
oh, you're absolutely right.

I will continue to do so.

I'm seeking information.

You're seeking friendship.