RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
@AZBeauty did you show everyone how to ignore Nap but still be able to visit this thread?

If y'all are tired of Nap there is a way to avoid his posts

Nope, I didnt.

I actually got this from TJBronson. You need to ignore this thread then find a post from Nap and ignore him. It needs to be done in that order for it to work. Now the downsides: You have to go to your ignored threads link in your profile to find the thread, you wont get notifications for it anymore and it will always start you at the first page when you click from there. This doesnt bother me too much because I keep up to date on the thread so I can just jump to the last couple of pages and read from there.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I would like to know this as well.

See below:

Nope, I didnt.

I actually got this from TJBronson. You need to ignore this thread then find a post from Nap and ignore him. It needs to be done in that order for it to work. Now the downsides: You have to go to your ignored threads link in your profile to find the thread, you wont get notifications for it anymore and it will always start you at the first page when you click from there. This doesnt bother me too much because I keep up to date on the thread so I can just jump to the last couple of pages and read from there.

I just put a bookmark in my browser and Bam, a Napless thread.