RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to make excuses for orange man but is he overseas or something? May be the reason for the time difference but I'm not sure how twitter displays time of post, I think it's based on your time zone, for me it says 4:52am

Hate that bytch so much I’m just looking for something to shyt on him for

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Not to make excuses for orange man but is he overseas or something? May be the reason for the time difference but I'm not sure how twitter displays time of post, I think it's based on your time zone, for me it says 4:52am

Hate that bytch so much I’m just looking for something to shyt on him for

he is in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
there may be a one hour time difference.

feel free to shyt on him for rage tweeting whether it was at 3:52am or 4:52am.

either way he should have been sleeping.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
If let’s say trump gets charged and found guilty( which won’t happen cuz the republicans run the senate)

I wonder if this was all a chess move bubble Putin to see the president to go down like that, Putin has been setting this guy up for years.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
If let’s say trump gets charged and found guilty( which won’t happen cuz the republicans run the senate)

I wonder if this was all a chess move bubble Putin to see the president to go down like that, Putin has been setting this guy up for years.
Trump being president is advantageous to Putin on multiple fronts, I doubt he wants orange to go down.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I can’t wait to call out all the people that are going to pretend they never supported Trump when Mueller drops that neutron bomb

I wouldn't mind seeing that Cactain Planet dude unbanned for a good ol Neg Train:ehh:

I think when even more Info comes out when it gets to the Senate,the Rethugs are gonna have no Choice but to give Trump that L