RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I wouldn't mind seeing that Cactain Planet dude unbanned for a good ol Neg Train:ehh:

I think when even more Info comes out when it gets to the Senate,the Rethugs are gonna have no Choice but to give Trump that L
No way the senate will do it, they will lose the Republican Party forever if they do.

Trump will continue president and get re elected sadly

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Not to make excuses for orange man but is he overseas or something? May be the reason for the time difference but I'm not sure how twitter displays time of post, I think it's based on your time zone, for me it says 4:52am

He's always up rage tweeting around 4-6am. Fat Joffery has had a lot of sleepless nights lately.

I dont know if its going to fukkery friday but what I do know is I am about to be on fukkery friday watch and listening to Meek's album all today. I'll send a few emails to make it seem like I'm working but I wont be. lol

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
No way the senate will do it, they will lose the Republican Party forever if they do.

They are going to lose the Senate anyway. This past midterms should teach any of them who could potentially hold a seat should attempt to be on the right side of history.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
They are going to lose the Senate anyway. This past midterms should teach any of them who could potentially hold a seat should attempt to be on the right side of history.
So in another 2 years they lose the senate and if trump gets reflected then we could see trump get removed

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

ehhh the more people lose their Jobs(GM)and Farmers cant sell their Crops I cant see it.Shiet Confederate Cindy just won Mississippi by Single Digits,the Republican Party will be associated with shyt soon enough before the Impeachment proceedings

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

DtQpJK-UwAAcsCk

Philip Crowther
✔@PhilipinDC

New statement from @PressSec on Trump - Putin meeting: The Russian Witch Hunt Hoax, which is hopefully now nearing an end, is doing very well. Unfortunately, it probably does undermine our relationship with Russia. However, the reason for our canceled meeting is Ukraine”
10:16 AM - Nov 30, 2018