RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Real talk, I may be bi polar, pessimistic, trolling and all that but if I ever go back on this neg me on site I’m basically a maga dude if I do.

As of right now, I am at 100 percent confidence that Mueller has everything from the money laundering to the collusion and he’s gonna drop a hammer on this nikka and the rest of these stooges.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Real talk, I may be bi polar, pessimistic, trolling and all that but if I ever go back on this neg me on site I’m basically a maga dude if I do.

As of right now, I am at 100 percent confidence that Mueller has everything from the money laundering to the collusion and he’s gonna drop a hammer on this nikka and the rest of these stooges.

When the Democrats take the house you're gonna see a different country. Honestly it's a bad idea to be an open Democrat in this country now. The MAGAts gonna be desperate and frustrated at the same damn time. Stay safe boys

Now on to the thread, we are now in half time and the 3rd quarter about to start. Wait til Mueller is putting the heat on Ivanka and the rest of them . Mueller has enough evidence to indict a lotta people now but he's waiting for the Dems to take over.

If it's true that Mueller and his crew have been aggressive and intimidating, these guys gonna be savages come 2019