RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Lmao he really hit us with the light treason Brehs

tenor.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
When the Democrats take the house you're gonna see a different country. Honestly it's a bad idea to be an open Democrat in this country now. The MAGAts gonna be desperate and frustrated at the same damn time. Stay safe boys

Now on to the thread, we are now in half time and the 3rd quarter about to start. Wait til Mueller is putting the heat on Ivanka and the rest of them . Mueller has enough evidence to indict a lotta people now but he's waiting for the Dems to take over.

If it's true that Mueller and his crew have been aggressive and intimidating, these guys gonna be savages come 2019
You see with Corsi they’re gonna try to play the SC game.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Lmao he really hit us with the light treason Brehs

Pardon me because I just woke up.. but did this fool just come right out and admit something he’s been denying for two years?! “No deals with Russia!” “I have nothing to do with Russia!” “I’m not doing anything in Russia!” Dude has been (badly) trying to sell that lie for two years now he just gonna come out and George Bluth it away? fukk that shyt - this pisses me off so fukking much. I mean it’s kinda funny but the reality is the MAGAts are gonna go right along with it as if they weren’t eating up his lie about this exact same thing the last two years, and only admitting it because it came out and he can’t deny it