RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Damn Hoe ass Mueller finally getting in his bag?

:jbhmm: if he throws Pecker in the bushes I’ll take back what I said... because that would mean he’s clearly perusing the obvious crimes Trump committed and building an easily winnable case against him to shart

negged.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not
Yo wtf why hasn't foxnews tweeted in 4 days??

Is this the beginning??

My motto is never expect anything good out of fox news.

For all we know they may be getting their ducks in a row to lunch the 'presidential harassment' propaganda angle.

If it actually is the fear of Mueller, screw that, let them keep the same energy cause I hope they get indicted as well. :pacspit:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
So now there is reports saying the Justice Department OLC is going to come out with a report saying the Whittaker appointment is completely legal. Add the fact RR was dikkriding when A child can see why he is unfit for this position in every sense of the word. I’m convinced they already got this fool in headlock and turned on Trump.

The fraud he was apart of he was already subpoenaed for and he was a no name. And I’m sure if the Feds go back over and scrutinize his part they can hit him with a couple charges at minimum.
:banderas:Turn his spy against him. But why did they release that they were investigating him though ( Whittaker) ? Should have kept it hush. Imagine your own Spy being used against you.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Through out the course of the investigation there have been few to no sources for Mueller, where did the "many" people familiar come from?

I think 95% of the time these sources are defense attorneys or others associated with the indicted parties. Could also be people at courthouse.