RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
All true but it’s too late now. The mask is off and there’s no putting it back on. They’ve been seen for the fascist, white supremacist cult that they are with fox as their propaganda network. To top it all off, half their voter base sees trump as their god, so if they remove him, they lose his base and are fukked going forward.
Trump's not getting primaried and McConnell is most likely going to protect Trump from Mueller.
Yep.

They will be committing political suicide if they primary Trump. The best that they can hope for is that he steps aside and decides not to run for re-election.

Privately, some are probably hoping for Mueller to take him out. It would keep their hands clean.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There is a lot to lose in 2020 if they aren't careful, no doubt in my mind they're trying to figure out how to cut ties before then.

Josh Barro‏ @jbarro
I think the key takeaway for Republicans here is not how many suburban seats they’ve lost but how many more they could lose. https://www.businessinsider.com/midterm-election-gop-democrat-vote-urban-suburban-rural-us-2018-11 …

Drz1tgTUUAAOpye.jpg

8:47 AM - 12 Nov 2018

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Not gonna lead to impeachment because 2/3 of the Senate has to vote in favor of impeachment. That’s not gonna happen, considering the Dems don’t even have the majority party in the Senate.

I knew my post that I told everybody to bookmark would be needed :russ:
I think the hope is that the Senate R's will be ready to abandon ship in hopes of salvaging whats left of their party.