RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anyone else feel like this bomb thing is odd (outside of the fact that there were a bunch of bombs sent out)???

Something feels off about this......

Personally, I'm not sure why people think this is weird given the climate and escalation of behavior from this crew. We just saw Proud Boys jumping people in NYC proudly while the NYPD did nothing, we're barely a year removed from Charlottesville where a dude plowed through a crowd of people with his car and killed somebody, we're a couple of weeks into the Republicans "the leftwing mob is violent and dangerous" campaign. Top that off with the data that has pointed to right wing extremists growing in number and being far more likely to commit acts of terror that cost lives in recent history...I feel like this is just following a trend that began at minimum with Obama's election (could argue it goes back to the Southern Strategy) and has become emboldened heavily by the Trump win.

Last edited:

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Smh !They just arrested a cac and towed his pedo van covered in Trump stickers
The worst part of this is that it happened on a Friday news dump day. This needed to happen a few days before the election, so the republicans couldn’t have time to spin it. They will now find a way to distract voters away from the fact that this terrorist is a Trump supporter, and the media will fall for it.

I can almost guarantee you that this story will be gone from the first page before the next week ends. The only way that it will remain a story is if more people are involved in other cities.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else feel like this bomb thing is odd (outside of the fact that there were a bunch of bombs sent out)???

Something feels off about this......

agree 100%

our side gets burned sometimes with shyt like this...need to let it play out. i honestly feel there is a 50% chance of it being some kind of work (these fukking wrestling allusions again :snoop:)...meant to inflame the right's already fragile sense of self pity...t

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjlol:

ya'll see this fukking van they're towing? :laff:

looks like the conspiracy bus

UNcSwJP.jpg

LOsg9Qu.gif

yCuxS3G.jpg