RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's like defending Trump at all costs is the prime directive or something. :wow:

Morals, rational self-interest, and the history books be damned, Trump must be protected at any cost.
and there it is laid out.

this is a coup.
It’s always been this. Now there’s public admissions by the right that all but confirm him as a political operative installed to protect the man who nominated him and completely shatters any credibility the court may have had.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It’s always been this. Now there’s public admissions by the right that all but confirm him as a political operative installed to protect the man who nominated him and completely shatters any credibility the court may have had.
As I’ve stated any case the comes before the Supreme Court the lawyers can ask that Kavanaw be removed from the case and they will site his bias during his hearing and state they believe they can’t get a fair trial.. Kavanaw will be all but useless on that court

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
As I’ve stated any case the comes before the Supreme Court the lawyers can ask that Kavanaw be removed from the case and they will site his bias during his hearing and state they believe they can’t get a fair trial.. Kavanaw will be all but useless on that court
Hope so but nothing these dispicable rethugs do surprises me anymore. They'll figure out a way.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:ALERTRED:

Lol @ how transparent and obvious this has all been from the beginning. Anyone on the right who truly believed “the fight” over Kavanaugh was about anything other than protecting Fat Joffrey needs to get their brain checked. This is not the purpose of the fukking Supreme Court