RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am reading John Kerry's memoir, and yesterday, I read that Robert Mueller ran the investigations into BCCI, the bank that laundered Iran/Contra/cocaine money for various criminal/political elements, an aspect of his career I hadn't previously known.

Bitcoin = modern day B.C.C.I

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is huge news. Even YUGE news. But there's just so much fukkery going on in general people are getting numb to it. People are numb to 12 packaged bombs being sent to former Presidents and First Ladies, a congresswoman, former Vice President, prominent actor, a billionaire, CNN, a senator and now a former intelligence chief. I think this news would grip us more if it were happening in Europe. But then the news media would be talking more about the plot and less about "discourse" and of course, the attacks on media by Trump. These are important but the petty bickering it creates on these cable news shows drowns out the real issue; the serial (attempted) bomber.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I was just saying Bolton has been awfully quiet since being brought on. Guess the planning stage is over and he's ready to execute. Just imagine working for or with a guy like Bolton. The abuses he must get away with.....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol:

ya'll see this fukking van they're towing? :laff:

looks like the conspiracy bus

UNcSwJP.jpg

LOsg9Qu.gif