RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The Gawd.
wat6rr.jpg

absolutely. i love when Obama comes out firing. we need MORE of it.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If I wasn't painfully aware of how proudly psychotic Trump supporters can be I might even believe this van is a lazy attempt at smearing the right:francis:
And this statement is the wool that has been pulled over the general public’s eyes. THERE IS NO NEED TO SMEAR THE RIGHT. THEY HAVE SAID AND DONE THINGS THAT ARE COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY IRREDEEMABLE, AND IT IS JUST WHO THEY ARE!!

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
And this statement is the wool that has been pulled over the general public’s eyes. THERE IS NO NEED TO SMEAR THE RIGHT. THEY HAVE SAID AND DONE THINGS THAT ARE COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY IRREDEEMABLE, AND IT IS JUST WHO THEY ARE!!
I think you're saying the same thing I am but just in caps lock, fam. If we lived in a somewhat normal country, this event, and the person who perpetrated it, being such a walking caricature/stereotype of the right would seem too ridiculous to be real. But since we live in Trump's America, nothing about this is surprising or unbelievable.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
If I wasn't painfully aware of how proudly psychotic Trump supporters can be I might even believe this van is a lazy attempt at smearing the right:francis:

if you think that van looked crazy, imagine what was going through my mind when i saw a pick-up truck all maga'd out like that up here in toronto...with ontario plates on it. :mindblown:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by the way mueller is a ho for not dropping the nuke on this pos before the midterms.
I’m thinking rosenstein made the call. I don’t see why to follow a guideline when we have a traitorous pos in the Oval Office. The norm is not going to work. I hope mueller got safe up his sleeve because trump is not playing by the rules.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I’m thinking rosenstein made the call. I don’t see why to follow a guideline when we have a traitorous pos in the Oval Office. The norm is not going to work. I hope mueller got safe up his sleeve because trump is not playing by the rules.

I think that meeting he had in the whitehouse was Kelly telling him to stall or they would fire somebody.

Also odds are regardless of the election results the WH is going to hinder the investigation. Better to use this time to organize the evidence in preparation of submitting the report and passing the baton to the House to continue the investigation.