RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m the most informed person on this site about the reality of illegals and their impact on the black community. You won’t win this argument.

https://splinternews.com/one-in-eight-undocumented-immigrants-in-the-u-s-now-ha-1793846660

Report: Undocumented getting more white-collar jobs

The Secret Life and Terrifying Journey of a White-Collar Undocumented Immigrant

bruh, I live about close to a MAJOR corporate American known company, when 5 o clock hits, you see a bunch of hindus and indian folks leaving. miss me with that s.hit fam.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
bruh, I live about close to a MAJOR corporate American known company, when 5 o clock hits, you see a bunch of hindus and indian folks leaving. miss me with that s.hit fam.
whoever pays Nap to push narratives on here has concluded that the wall street wing of the democratic party has decided to concede to the Nazis building concentration camps for minorities whose papers aren't in order

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
20% of illegals work white collar jobs.

schrodingers%20immigrant.jpg

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I’m the most informed person on this site about the reality of illegals and their impact on the black community. You won’t win this argument.

https://splinternews.com/one-in-eight-undocumented-immigrants-in-the-u-s-now-ha-1793846660

Report: Undocumented getting more white-collar jobs

The Secret Life and Terrifying Journey of a White-Collar Undocumented Immigrant

None of your "research" details the makeup of the 20% of illegals that work white collar jobs.

For this specific point, it kinda does matter where those "illegals" come from, and what actually makes them "illegal".

I highly doubt people who crossed the Southern border illegally from Mexico or South America are a significant part of this 20%.

Unless, that is, you have data to show there's an influx of Mexican accountants and stockbrokers pole-vaulting over the border fencing. :pachaha:

To be clear, I don't doubt that 1 in 8 white collar workers are illegal. I just doubt that it's made up of Guillermo's and Rosa's, rather than Jitinder's and Anshul's, if you catch my drift. :stephena1:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
whoever pays Nap to push narratives on here has concluded that the wall street wing of the democratic party has decided to concede to the Nazis building concentration camps for minorities whose papers aren't in order
yeah, I've been getting paid for 4 years on here to be a democrat but to push anti-illegal immigration talking points because of the impact on black people.

You're absolutely right.

fukking idiot.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
None of your "research" details the makeup of the 20% of illegals that work white collar jobs.

For this specific point, it kinda does matter where those "illegals" come from, and what actually makes them "illegal".

I highly doubt people who crossed the Southern border illegally from Mexico or South America are a significant part of this 20%.

Unless, that is, you have data to show there's an influx of Mexican accountants and stockbrokers pole-vaulting over the border fencing. :pachaha:

To be clear, I don't doubt that 1 in 8 white collar workers are illegal. I just doubt that it's made up of Guillermo's and Rosa's, rather than Jitinder's and Anshul's, if you catch my drift. :stephena1:
I don't care where they come from, my point was about the fact that the labor participation is wide and deep across many groups of illegals.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State