RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
None of your "research" details the makeup of the 20% of illegals that work white collar jobs.

For this specific point, it kinda does matter where those "illegals" come from, and what actually makes them "illegal".

I highly doubt people who crossed the Southern border illegally from Mexico or South America are a significant part of this 20%.

Unless, that is, you have data to show there's an influx of Mexican accountants and stockbrokers pole-vaulting over the border fencing. :pachaha:

To be clear, I don't doubt that 1 in 8 white collar workers are illegal. I just doubt that it's made up of Guillermo's and Rosa's, rather than Jitinder's and Anshul's, if you catch my drift. :stephena1:

Looking at the bigger longer term picture, which anyone who actually cares must consider, the 2nd, 3rd gen of 'illegals' (obviously they will actually be legal citizens by jus soli) will be far more educated than their under-educated adult parents. So even if you don't think the illegals themselves take on a lot of white collar work, their numerous legal kids certainly will. Thus the illegals transitively have an effect on the white collar job market.

You can say "well they're legal so what's the problem? :troll:" but the point is they wouldn't be in the US legally if their parents didn't enter illegally.

Daps
One of the packages was also sent to the White House, and as CNN was reporting it, the fire alarm in the building went off, and they had to cut to commercial. Jim and Poppy got cut off, and now, fine ass Rene Marsh took over. The Time Warner building is being evacuated.

Another suspicious package

:picard:

:damn:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Looking at the bigger longer term picture, which anyone who actually cares must consider, the 2nd, 3rd gen of 'illegals' (obviously they will actually be legal citizens by jus soli) will be far more educated than their under-educated adult parents. So even if you don't think the illegals themselves take on a lot of white collar work, their numerous legal kids certainly will. Thus the illegals transitively have an effect on the white collar job market.

You can say "well they're legal so what's the problem? :troll:" but the point is they wouldn't be in the US legally if their parents didn't enter illegally.
The problem with this logic is, how do these minorities magically break into so many white collar jobs when "native" minorities are struggling to land them?

Somebody make another thread or up the old one(s) so we can argue.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The problem with this logic is, how do these minorities magically break into so many white collar jobs when "native" minorities are struggling to land them?

Somebody make another thread or up the old one(s) so we can argue.

Idk what you mean by native/non-native minority. I'm saying is that the following generations will be much larger and more educated (plenty of data on this), and thus hold more white collar jobs than the under-educated first generation. This extra competition wouldn't be in the US had the first gen not entered illegally, so the first gen transitively affects the white collar job market via their offspring.

Can't think of a single way a larger, more educated Hispanic population could have a positive effect on Black white collar employment. Especially when research shows Blacks experience even less mobility than Hispanics in white collar work too (i.e. companies may prefer Hispanic workers to Black workers). Which lines up with intuition from looking at the colorism hierarchies in LatAm countries, where Blacks are universally on the bottom of the social totem pole.What a surprise.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i just watched/listened to this.
there was so much that i had forgotten about.

def worth the time to watch.
I forgot all the early fukkery that occurred in the administration and how the events unfolded.

It's still fukk Comey :pacspit:

But he really did take the fall under 45, coming to power. Seeing that shyt really gives me hope though.

Mueller is a true no nonsense cat and 45 is a got damn embarrassment.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Can't think of a single way a larger, more educated Hispanic population could have a positive effect on Black white collar employment. Especially when research shows Blacks experience even less mobility than Hispanics in white collar work too (i.e. companies may prefer Hispanic workers to Black workers).

Research shows that Hispanic and other immigrant workers are more educated than black workers.

If you allow non English speaking illegal immigrants to out perform you in education you deserve what you get. :gucci:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Research shows that Hispanic and other immigrant workers are more educated than black workers.

If you allow non English speaking illegal immigrants to out perform you in education you deserve what you get. :gucci:

What makes you think 2nd and 3rd generations born in America don't speak English? :gucci:

And it seems we're in agreement Hispanics will occupy more white collar jobs than Blacks, which isn't a good thing for Black people, so Blacks should obviously oppose Hispanic immigration if we have any amount of common-sense or self interest, instead of seeing how to elevate others to continue ass-fcking us.

I'm not too sure if we do have any sense of looking after our own interests TBH, if you look at how we somehow end up at the absolute bottom of society almost universally. We have negative self-preservation instinct if that's even possible.