RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless a miracle happens they will Push Kavanaugh through, get rid of RR and Sessions, Kill the investigation, pardon who they can and unleash Havoc like we've never seen before.........

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This has always puzzled me.....

at least he was convicted/sex offender for life but it the whole thing is weird

I'd imagine a lot of it is the flex of being billionaire opposed to hundred millionaire

it was also before #metoo

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Unless a miracle happens they will Push Kavanaugh through, get rid of RR and Sessions, Kill the investigation, pardon who they can and unleash Havoc like we've never seen before.........
whoa! You went all in with your doomsday forecast!:mjlol:

What grounds do you think they can use to kill the investigation? :hhh: Firing RR won't make that happen.:hhh: Firing Sessions has jack shyt to do with it(he recused):hhh: and even firing Mueller won't stop shyt.:hhh: It's too late to fire folks to stop the investigation. :hhh: Unless you know something I don't. In which case I'm all ears. :stopitslime:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

whoa! You went all in with your doomsday forecast!:mjlol:

What grounds do you think they can use to kill the investigation? :hhh: Firing RR won't make that happen.:hhh: Firing Sessions has jack shyt to do with it(he recused):hhh: and even firing Mueller won't stop shyt.:hhh: It's too late to fire folks to stop the investigation. :hhh: Unless you know something I don't. In which case I'm all ears. :stopitslime:
Like the alphabet boys would start playing by the rules for the first time ever in the worst case scenario :mjlol:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’ve been thinking about this a lot. I dunno how many philosophy brehs we have on here, but I consider myself a post-modernist (i.e., everything is relative). This is a popular belief system in the liberal arts. It says there is no truth, just your interpretation of an event, based upon some previous conditioning. It made a ton of sense to me, existentially. However, one pitfall of the belief system is, well, Trump. He’s “postmodern” as fukk, in regard to his use of “alternative” facts and different viewpoints. This makes me think, perhaps that belief system is too dangerous. If a logical extension of this philosophy is something like the Trump admin, perhaps academics and philosophers should re-examine the benefit of such a worldview. :patrice:

I wish I was in school again to discuss this with philosophy scholars and students. shyt is kinda mind-boggling to me :jbhmm:

Any of you ever thing about this? If so, I’d love to get your opinions :lupe:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I’ve been thinking about this a lot. I dunno how many philosophy brehs we have on here, but I consider myself a post-modernist (i.e., everything is relative). This is a popular belief system in the liberal arts. It says there is no truth, just your interpretation of an event, based upon some previous conditioning. It made a ton of sense to me, existentially. However, one pitfall of the belief system is, well, Trump. He’s “postmodern” as fukk, in regard to his use of “alternative” facts and different viewpoints. This makes me think, perhaps that belief system is too dangerous. If a logical extension of this philosophy is something like the Trump admin, perhaps academics and philosophers should re-examine the benefit of such a worldview. :patrice:

I wish I was in school again to discuss this with philosophy scholars and students. shyt is kinda mind-boggling to me :jbhmm:

Any of you ever thing about this? If so, I’d love to get your opinions :lupe:

great food for thought.
i'll drop a response to this tomorrow.
i'm not a "philosophy head" but i have some thoughts on the matter.