RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
FORMER DIRECTOR OF THE CIA :bustback:

He has a right to say whatever he wants, as is his first amendment privileges, but I really don’t think him being a former director of the CIA makes him anymore qualified or makes his words anymore powerful in this instance. My opinion is, between him, Comey, any of the alphabet agencies, it was their fukking responsibility to vet these fukking ultra right wing players, whom have all become ULTRA POWERFUL position players in this administration. I guess I am naive, and since I only started really paying attention the last couple of years because of this fukkface, but these evil, vile scumbags should be on a list alright, but a compete different list than becoming a justice on the SC.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The resurgence of the far right in Europe has been popping off for close to a decade. There have even been signs in places like Taiwan. Le Pen been pushing that agenda in France. My only argument is Bannon isn't some mastermind behind it. Hes not the architect. He didn't deserve a Time cover. He didn't invent racism. And if I'm to believe the articles and stories hes not even the reason Breitbart took off. He's an opportunist. He suffers from Male white privilege so that's only reason he's able to speak in public reckless. I'm saying fukk Bannon

of course he's not the architect, but that doesn't make him any less dangerous. he's a cog in the machine that can put together people/parties/organizations that may not otherwise cross paths. he has access to people like the mercers and their unlimited funds (but low public profile), but is also media savvy enough to have people like bill maher give him a platform. he's not stupid like trump in the way he lies constantly. he's also smart enough to know that for his "movement" to succeed, they have to disassociate themselves from the big business wing of their supporters (hence his mentioning that he actually favored RAISING taxes on the wealthy).

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
of course he's not the architect, but that doesn't make him any less dangerous. he's a cog in the machine that can put together people/parties/organizations that may not otherwise cross paths. he has access to people like the mercers and their unlimited funds (but low public profile), but is also media savvy enough to have people like bill maher give him a platform. he's not stupid like trump in the way he lies constantly. he's also smart enough to know that for his "movement" to succeed, they have to disassociate themselves from the big business wing of their supporters (hence his mentioning that he actually favored RAISING taxes on the wealthy).
We will have to agree to disagree. What you described to me is a middle man, a bag man, not some genius WS mastermind.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye is dead to me.

I remember after they lost on 2012, they wrote black people off and said they're dead to the republican party and were talking about outreach to hispanics.

Trump deaded all that. Now they feel with the assistance of high powered c00ns like Kanye and a few others they may not get a whole lot but they may get enough for it to make a difference.

These folks aren't dumb and know that just having over 50% of white voters aint gonna cut it in the long run.

It's just funny to me to see how these folks use minorities

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED:

MAKE SURE YOU READ: Mike Pence, Star Witness

News summary:

Despite strong recommendations from Vice President Mike Pence, then-Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, and White House Counsel Don McGahn during a February 10, 2017, conversation that the president immediately fire his then-National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, Trump still refused to do so, according to confidential White House records.

Earlier that day, Pence, Priebus, and McGahn had met in the Situation Room to read classified transcripts of Flynn’s conversations on sanctions with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. After reading those intercepts, the three men concluded that Flynn had lied to the American public, to the vice president, and perhaps even to the FBI. Pence, Priebus, and McGahn confronted Flynn before then recommending to Trump that Flynn be fired.

Trump would not undertake to do so—a refusal so inexplicable to the president’s men that they worried that he was protecting Flynn because he knew in advance of Flynn’s back-channel diplomacy with Russia, or had even authorized it, giving Flynn significant leverage over Trump, even the power to blackmail him, to keep his job.

Alarmed by Trump’s inaction on firing Flynn, two senior administration officials then arranged a leak to the press about Justice Department warnings to the White House concerning Flynn’s false statements in order to force the president’s hand.