RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Anyone watch The Circus on Shotime yesterday? There was this part where the Hosts were at this Trump Function and Steve Schmidt was with them,one of the people at the Function pointed Steve out and was like "You Hate Trump","You like Maxine Waters"etc and just converged on him while Steve was like :sadcam: as he and The Hosts left.Just straight Cult shyt:smh:
That show is fire forgot to watch yesterday definitely watching it tonight

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Nothing "off" about it at all. It is 100% a distraction tactic RE: Brett K

And it worked. Thursday is round 2
How did it work though, the whole story cycle was like 3 hours, and now people are fukking angry and will be EXTRA mad that they realize they got sucked underwater for a few mins. Tonight will be extra as fukk around the BK shyt, and by tomorrow, at least 2 more women will come forward! Now the BK story will gain more momentum and people will feel worse for taking the bait, and will take it out on BK! This is some backfire

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Y'all need to stop saying this sh*t.

Neither Trump nor his cronies are smart enough to do this. I can't give him credit that he tied his own shoes this morning.

Can't we just accept that there's multiple cases of f*ckery going on without assuming they're connected?

Normally I’d agree but two crappy sourced/rushed NYT stories around Rosenstein in a few days is a bit much.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Sarah Sandera statement saying that fat Hitler will meet with Rosenstein on Thursday.

No firing, no resignation.

Some of Y'all sound wild defeated today.

And I noticed only 1 person dapped my post asking who's in for action.
Put some context on that you asked who’s in Cali for that action :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Daps
So apparently this false flag was executed with the help of some 'liberal' journalists to gauge the reaction of the public and also to distract from the disaster of the frat boy rapist kavano.
On thursday, the day of Dr Ford's hearing they will repeat it again to distract from whatever bombshells will be lobbed at the hearing and the same so-called liberal media will happily work with the white house again to maximise that distraction.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Y'all need to stop saying this sh*t.

Neither Trump nor his cronies are smart enough to do this. I can't give him credit that he tied his own shoes this morning.

Can't we just accept that there's multiple cases of f*ckery going on without assuming they're connected?
I’m gonna call bs on this one. I’m not saying it’s definitely a targeted hit from the WH, but really? You really think neither Trump nor anyone in his orbit is smart or media savvy enough to create a distraction? Give them some credit

This underestimating of his ability to manipulate people via media is what put him where he is now. How are we still making that mistake and it’s almost 2019?

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

Block Buster Thursday's
full