RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Liberal America will have to come to accept that the New York times is a self serving entity with ambitious people who will do anything to further their own careers and fame.
I've said this before that when the trump chapter is closed, news media specifically the new York times and CNN should be held accountable for all they have done to help trump.
No sane person takes fox serious but the times and CNN use their reputation as neutral entities to push agendas harmful to the general public. They will do anything to hold unto their role as gatekeepers. They have done too many questionable stuff that it is obviously deliberate.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe because you are a horrible alias account

Again, all of you weirdos making these accusations. Suck my dikk from the back, and choke on the feedback and die.

Also, Philadelphia is the shyttiest place on the East Coast. You and all your family there is trash. Wanna be's

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
something is clearly off here

White House sending out false reports through the media to make them slamming Trump's SCOTUS pick look like a witch hunt.

Expect a Trump tweet about now the fake news can't tell what's going on in his White House. Same fake news that's trashing a good man like Brett.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
All of this to distract from Ronan/Avenatti

Y'all need to stop saying this sh*t.

Neither Trump nor his cronies are smart enough to do this. I can't give him credit that he tied his own shoes this morning.

Can't we just accept that there's multiple cases of f*ckery going on without assuming they're connected?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all need to stop saying this sh*t.

Neither Trump nor his cronies are smart enough to do this. I can't give him credit that he tied his own shoes this morning.

Can't we just accept that there's multiple cases of f*ckery going on without assuming they're connected?
This is how shyt happens at the highest level. Whisperers and leakers everywhere. Then the smart people like Mcgahn figure out what to do next. Don't forget, we found out last night the Senate Judiciary Committe first learned about the second woman talking to Ronan early last week. For what other reason would the WH tell Axios Rosenstein is resigning or being fired this morning when that wasn't the case.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Look at these 3 tweets from NYT in the last 2 hours. :mjlol:

This is all fodder for trump tweets. NOBODY except the sycophants are swayed by any of this garbage. The NYT’s have time and again been useful idiots for MAGAts, but anybody with a half a brain does their own evaluations and make their own decisions based on action and see right through this shyt. We are in the age of action, not all the distractions that these clout chasing microwave reporters are putting out there. It is possible to believe the NYT when an article is well sourced, and NOT believe the NYT’s when they are clearly click baiting. There are a few, a VERY FEW, sources that are A1 nowadays, but the NYT, Axios, WaPo, etc... can and will be used by this administration, and readers will get burned sometimes, if they allow themselves to get burned! Imagine having so much pride and being so stubborn that you can’t admit that you get fooled sometimes and never back off a position, just because? There is nuance in everything, and you have to admit you were wrong once in a while, and be willing to look at things from different angles, or you become a MAGAt sycophant. I’m wrong all the time, but through the help of my wife and fam, I always end up on the right side of shyt, and am more than willing to accept I was wrong.