RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You say that, but obviously don't understand what all Kristol and the PNAc goons were responsible for. They were writing about the proof they had of "WMDs in Iraq and the need to take down Saddam" from 1998 through the mid 00's.
Ya, this fukk and his kosher friends were the ones who drove the call for war, and their misrepresentation of the "facts" are what dragged the media and public into supporting it. look into it if you have an interest, funnily enough, they still have all the papers hosted on the website, you can see what all they wanted and how the plan worked throughout the 00's.

I judge things on a case-by-case basis.

Yeah, a person's past decisions weigh in on their trustworthiness, but I don't think his viewpoint on Trump should be dismissed out of hand.

When you've got a point, you've got a point. Doesn't matter who you are.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
I judge things on a case-by-case basis.

Yeah, a person's past decisions weigh in on their trustworthiness, but I don't think his viewpoint on Trump should be dismissed out of hand.

When you've got a point, you've got a point. Doesn't matter who you are.

you're right, Bill Kristol should be able to say what he wants. I think he should be chatting it up via letter written from his jail cell. Dudes a war criminal, and has advocated for every single war and military action since Korea.

PNAC, the group he is the chairman of, has been the source of all war propaganda that Cheney pushed throughout the early 00's

Kristol is counting on people to not give a fukk about the past and to build support by being a vocal "never trumper"

We don't believe you B