RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just realized something about this Rosenstein wearing a wire story. Trump interviewed Mueller to be the FBI director the day before Mueller was officially appointed special counsel. Behind the scenes, Rosenstein may have told Mueller that Trump obstructed justice and sent Mueller to the white house on purpose and had Mueller wear a wire to gather information on an obstruction of justice investigation, or he asked Mueller to document the meeting (for the investigation) between Mueller and Trump the same way Comey went to his FBI vehicle and made memos about his immediate interactions with Trump.

Trump being the idiot he is may have told on himself in that meeting with Mueller one way or another. "I need loyalty", "This Russia thing needs to go because it's a cloud over my head". etc.
tenor.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Don't give WaPo too much credit for not being infiltrated by Habersman PR

They still aint that wavey, but at this point that Chris Rock skit about "how you gonna brag about not having been to jail"....

.. the logic dont apply no more...

Ill let 100 yr old media orgs pat themselves on the back for not having editorial boards beholden to adversarial foreign powers

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Even if he was going to fire Double R, he'd have to wait till after midterms.
His advisors will still try to talk him out of it then. I doubt he'll listen. Even with this revelation it doesn't change the fact that firing folks puts a lot of heat on him he could have avoided. See the Comey firing.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
They have momentum going into the weekend. Rethugs had 30+ women dressed up for a presser defending Kavanah. Hirono and Gillibrand's presser with 2 teachers defending Dr. Ford barely got attention.
If the Dems has 30+ women and the republicans had the 2 teachers, CNN and the so-called “liberal media” would have still ignored the Democrats and gave all the attention to the republicans.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
They have momentum going into the weekend. Rethugs had 30+ women dressed up for a presser defending Kavanah. Hirono and Gillibrand's presser with 2 teachers defending Dr. Ford barely got attention.
It’s organic, breh, the dog and pony show the Republican filth are trying is fake and it comes off that way on tv. Twitter and Facebook are going fukking HARD with the #whyididntreport stories, watch and see.