RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Damn everyone got a tape recorder around trump lol

:BarackObamashhh:

1280px-Seal_of_the_U.S._National_Security_Agency.svg.png

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why doesn’t Trump’s base have a problem with pedophiles (Moore), attempted rapists (Kavanaugh), cheating spouses (Trump), a huge new deficit, trade wars, tariffs, Russian interference, convicted campaign members etc.? :mindblown:

It just makes absolutely no sense. Who the fukk are these supporters? Why are they still pro-Trump? :dwillhuh:

I guess Trump really has created a cult. shyt’s unbelievable to me :merchant:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Why doesn’t Trump’s base have a problem with pedophiles (Moore), attempted rapists (Kavanaugh), cheating spouses (Trump), a huge new deficit, trade wars, tariffs, Russian interference, convicted campaign members etc.? :mindblown:

It just makes absolutely no sense. Who the fukk are these supporters? Why are they still pro-Trump? :dwillhuh:

You hit the nail on the head.

Trump followers are in a cult, seriously.

Coming from someone who has studied cults (as a hobby) and was in a church with cult-like behavior, the way they act fits the definition.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

He's reduced politics down to merely talking shyt about what you don't like and playing the victim when you don't get your way.

Most people have no desire to actually understand governance at all.

Daps
You hit the nail on the head.

Trump followers are in a cult, seriously.

Coming from someone who has studied cults (as a hobby) and was in a church with cult-like behavior, the way they act fits the definition.

You made a post a few months back that likened Trump to the Glorious Godfrey character in DC. I wasn't familiar with the character like that (was always more of a Marvel head since my youth :yeshrug:), but when I did the knowledge on him, it's outright spooky how similiar he is to Trump and the mindset of his followers to the deplorables, given that the shyt was written 40 something years ago.

Tyrants and demagogues all run the same trick plays out of the same play book unfortunately.

:francis: