RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rethugs won the week.
  1. Muddied Kavanaah's defense.
  2. Symbolic deadline for Ford to accept testify hearing has passed.
  3. Launched the attack on Rosenstein's credibility.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You made a post a few months back that likened Trump to the Glorious Godfrey character in DC. I wasn't familiar with the character like that (was always more of a Marvel head since my youth :yeshrug:), but when I did the knowledge on him, it's outright spooky how similiar he is to Trump and the mindset of his followers to the deplorables, given that the shyt was written 40 something years ago.

Tyrants and demagogues all run the same trick plays out of the same play book unfortunately.

:francis:

Kirby was a prophet. :wow:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Rethugs won the week.
  1. Muddied Kavanaah's defense.
  2. Symbolic deadline for Ford to accept testify hearing has passed.
  3. Launched the attack on Rosenstein's credibility.
Nah, ALL of those things are worse for the republicans than they appear on the surface. They won a game of checkers, but we checked em’ on the chess board.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, ALL of those things are worse for the republicans than they appear on the surface. They won a game of checkers, but we checked em’ on the chess board.
They have momentum going into the weekend. Rethugs had 30+ women dressed up for a presser defending Kavanah. Hirono and Gillibrand's presser with 2 teachers defending Dr. Ford barely got attention.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I have mixed feelings about outing certain people's feelings and dealings with Trump. If these are indeed the adults in the room you may not want to put them in positions to deny your stories or be fired.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They have momentum going into the weekend. Rethugs had 30+ women dressed up for a presser defending Kavanah. Hirono and Gillibrand's presser with 2 teachers defending Dr. Ford barely got attention.

Bro the whole week has been running Kavanaugh's name through the dirt and most people think them forcing a date is them being a$$holes. Then the cover-up stories came out and I feel to try and get shyt hid they had to drop the Rod story which is probably one of the biggest nukes they had. That shyt was probably in the cut for the midterms and they had to use it now.

They got their asses kicked this week but they are still trying to Ram Kav through. Mostly cause I legit think they are scared they are going to lose the house and senate and don't want to risk it either way.

To put shyt in perspective a poll came out saying people like Nancy Pelosi more than Trump..... They've been planning to run on a anti Nancy Pelosi ballot for 2 years

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bro the whole week has been running Kavanaugh's name through the dirt and most people think them forcing a date is them being a$$holes. Then the cover-up stories came out and I feel to try and get shyt hid they had to drop the Rod story which is probably one of the biggest nukes they had. That shyt was probably in the cut for the midterms and they had to use it now.

They got their asses kicked this week but they are still trying to Ram Kav through. Mostly cause I legit think they are scared they are going to lose the house and senate and don't want to risk it either way.

To put shyt in perspective a poll came out saying people like Nancy Pelosi more than Trump..... They've been planning to run on a anti Nancy Pelosi ballot for 2 years

That Rosenstein shyt they just pulled back fired hard lmaooo

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I just realized something about this Rosenstein wearing a wire story. Trump interviewed Mueller to be the FBI director the day before Mueller was officially appointed special counsel. Behind the scenes, Rosenstein may have told Mueller that Trump obstructed justice and sent Mueller to the white house on purpose and had Mueller wear a wire to gather information on an obstruction of justice investigation, or he asked Mueller to document the meeting (for the investigation) between Mueller and Trump the same way Comey went to his FBI vehicle and made memos about his immediate interactions with Trump.

Trump being the idiot he is may have told on himself in that meeting with Mueller one way or another. "I need loyalty", "This Russia thing needs to go because it's a cloud over my head". etc.