RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Bruh.

I’m about to board the plane and this fukkery pops off. I can’t hughlight the article.

Good.

God.

Trump just quit. It’s over bro.

Dead man walking.

Trump advisers called Hannity before the show like, "Please tell this fool not to fire double R, he's watching right now"

I still can't believe that Fox news is acting as a shadow cabinet, live on TV....

This dumpster fire is burning like a sun.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Why doesn’t Trump’s base have a problem with pedophiles (Moore), attempted rapists (Kavanaugh), cheating spouses (Trump), a huge new deficit, trade wars, tariffs, Russian interference, convicted campaign members etc.? :mindblown:

It just makes absolutely no sense. Who the fukk are these supporters? Why are they still pro-Trump? :dwillhuh:

I guess Trump really has created a cult. shyt’s unbelievable to me :merchant:

I'm not sure why you guys continue to surprise yourselves. I take that back. The fact that y'all keep referring to Republican voters as Trump supporters tells me that you still haven't admitted that this has always been what the Republican party is.

Trump did not "create" anything. The reason he became the Republican front runner is because he was willing to call Mexicans rapists in public.

Steve King from Iowa is clearly a racist white supremacist and he is predicted to win his 8th election this fall. EIGHT. Our own Iowa moderate @Adam3000 has posted in HL about Clinton vs Bernie more than the racist POS representative in his own backyard.

What else do you guys need?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm not sure why you guys continue to surprise yourselves. I take that back. The fact that y'all keep referring to Republican voters as Trump supporters tells me that you still haven't admitted that this has always been what the Republican party is.

Trump did not "create" anything. The reason he became the Republican front runner is because he was willing to call Mexicans rapists in public.

Steve King from Iowa is clearly a racist white supremacist and he is predicted to win his 8th election this fall. EIGHT. Our own Iowa moderate @Adam3000 has posted in HL about Clinton vs Bernie more than the racist POS representative in his own backyard.

What else do you guys need?

Honestly, you are right. I’d like to think republicans are not a monolith, not all are bad, and Trump is just an outlier. But, the polls don’t lie. Trump has like a 92% approval rating amongst Republicans. I’ve been in TX for a year now and have spoken with hardcore Republicans, and they are as bad as I feared. I don’t want to agree with you, but in my adult life, the 2 republican presidents were terrible and possibly the 2 worst presidents in US history. Maybe we, as a nation, should just burn it down :francis:

Daps
You hit the nail on the head.

Trump followers are in a cult, seriously.

Coming from someone who has studied cults (as a hobby) and was in a church with cult-like behavior, the way they act fits the definition.
You 100% right. When I turned 18 I went on a trip to visit an uncle in Texas, ended up meeting a girl who used to be in a cult. From what she told me about it it was clear and obvious bullshyt but she only ended up getting kicked out for having sex. Apparently shyt like sex, dating, partnerships was done through their Messiah and anything that didnt go through him was invalid and not heaven sent.

:lolbron:Wish things between us didnt end so badly otherwise Id hit her up to see just how similar her old cult and that of Trump is

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

What are you trying to imply here?

1) I am not a moderate in any way except fiscally I am closer to the center than I am the far left

2) I only post about Hillary vs. Bernie to shame the clowns who have been falling for anti-Hillary propaganda for years and unwittingly helped push the voter supression that handed Trump the presidency. Because they deserve to be shamed.

3) I don't really post in HL at all except for Trump related shyt (which the Bernie stuff is an extension of) so why would I ever post about Steve King? He is a lost cause. If you would like me to go try and have a civil political conversation with a Steve King voter and try to get them to vote for a democrat....well, that is not a possibility.

4) I don't live in Iowa anymore anyway. I am in Green Bay.

So please tell me again what you were trying to imply with your post?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
fdf7167469b57f177edbf7a9e3eec5f5.png

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You 100% right. When I turned 18 I went on a trip to visit an uncle in Texas, ended up meeting a girl who used to be in a cult. From what she told me about it it was clear and obvious bullshyt but she only ended up getting kicked out for having sex. Apparently shyt like sex, dating, partnerships was done through their Messiah and anything that didnt go through him was invalid and not heaven sent.

:lolbron:Wish things between us didnt end so badly otherwise Id hit her up to see just how similar her old cult and that of Trump is
You smashed a Branch Davidian?! :ohhh: