RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I do get the rational behind this but for the past few months every democrat or left leaning person Ive talked to has been concerned with firing up Trumps base and the right. I totally get why a quick and silent coup is the way they want to go but if we live on a country where an openly idiotic, racist criminal can run the country and you got to be hush hush to talk about prosecuting him, then America is absolutely not for anyone besides whites.

:yeshrug:I personally want Trumps base to come out and vote like they did in 2016. Does us no favours and may even harm us, but the whole concept of "Shhh, Trump supports might vote" that the media especially has been bothering me. Im no fan of Hillary but Im for her speaking candidly. Im not tryna live in fear of people who most likely cant name 5 amendments after the bill of rights

Edit: Heard two dudes who,voted for Trump for "fukkery" voting democratic in the mid terms for the same reason. Imagine voting based on chaos and discord
They can’t name the bill of rights. They can do the second easily, and maybe the first. But after that? They’re aren’t giving you the first 10. I will put money on that.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
It is still FDT but there is nothing strange about registering a domain name at the onset of the dotcom era.

Using cloudflare is common to mitigate DDOS

But there not using "cloudflare" :ohhh:

Here a company using "cloudflare"

Code:
Tool for identifying real IP of CloudFlare protected website.
fb.com/hatbashbr/
github.com/hatbashbr/

[+] Site analysis: upwork.com
[+] CloudFlare IP is 104.16.32.27
[+] Real IP is 54.241.153.177
[+] Hostname: ec2-54-241-153-177.us-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
[+] City: San Jose
[+] Region: US
[+] Location: 37.3388,-121.8910
[+] Organization:AS16509 Amazon.com, Inc.

Here Donald site info...

Code:
Tool for identifying real IP of CloudFlare protected website.
fb.com/hatbashbr/
github.com/hatbashbr/

[-] No valid address - are you sure this is a CloudFlare protected domain?

I guess those Russian's Net-Fu are some "One-Punchman" level

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you.

My point is what if they see standard requests as bad-faith with a genuine president who is trying to do their job? My only point is this is another erosion of our democracy.

If it truly is a standard/defensible request, they can be fired and the President can deal with the public/political fall out. Agreeing to go thru I believe is a greater danger of eroding our democracy than utilizing whatever mechanisms there may be to push back on the order (my understanding is that they are not required to simply carry out the order - they can refuse and make trump do it personally). People looking back will see that their defiance was in order to prevent an even greater potential harm (allowing trump to use his powers to obstruct justice, weaponizing his power to declassify closely guarded national secrets not to mention punish law enforcement personnel/agencies).

.r.

Veteran
Daps
@.r.

What was your point again?

I actually used hat cloud, but crimeflare showed the follow ssl certi linked to other sites

Code:
adel.ns.cloudflare.com
brad.ns.cloudflare.com

SSL certificate info for donaldjtrump.com       nameserver search: adel brad

http://www.crimeflare.com:82/cgi-bin/domlist/_2674-adel-brad

adel brad 1atown.ru
adel brad 2rn.win
adel brad 4wq.win
adel brad 7sg.win
adel brad 84h.win
adel brad 8qc.win
adel brad a9o.win
adel brad alcmbl.ru
adel brad alco-nights.ru
adel brad alco-town.me
adel brad alco-town.ru
adel brad alco-town.su
adel brad alco-towns.ru
adel brad alconight.ru
adel brad alconight1.ru
adel brad alconight2.ru
adel brad alconight3.ru
adel brad alconights.ru
adel brad alcopay.ru
adel brad alcotayn.ru
adel brad alcotovn.ru
adel brad alcotown.info

~ shorten for brevity ~

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Danske Bank potential laundering amount increased to $230,000,000,000 and expected to increase as more "suspect" accounts area analyzed.

Danske CEO Resigns After Money-Laundering Probe Expands to $230 Billion in Transactions
:ALERTRED:

Theres a big story here i feel...anytime WSJ starts ramping up stories in a field you get some major shyt brewing...

Danske Suspects ‘Large Portion’ of $234 Billion in Transactions Are Related to Money Laundering
DREW HINSHAW SEPTEMBER 19, 2018
Thomas Borgen has resigned as CEO of Denmark’s largest bank as a result of money laundering probe.

COPENHAGEN—Denmark’s largest bank found more than $200 billion in transactions at its Estonian branch and suspects a “large portion” of it was related to money laundering, often from Russia. The CEO stepped down as a result of the year-long investigation.

Danske’s CEO Thomas Borgen said “it is clear that Danske Bank has failed to live up to its responsibility in the case of possible money laundering in Estonia,” adding the investigation didn’t find breaches of his legal obligations. Mr. Borgen will stay until a replacement is appointed, the company said.

The size of the scandal has hammered its shares and raised concerns about a bank that holds more than a third of the country’s customer deposits:ohhh::mindblown:.

Danske’s woes began in early 2017 when the lender became embroiled in a series of money-laundering cases involving its branch in Estonia, a eurozone country formerly part of the Soviet Union that became a preferred destination for money launderers, particularly from Russia.

On Wednesday the bank said about €200 billion of money ($233 billion) moved through the Estonian unit from 2007 to 2015. A large part of the payments were likely suspicious, it said. Investigators looked at 15,000 customers, before focusing on 6,200 who they believe deserved serious scrutiny for signs of money laundering. Of that 6,200, “the vast majority of these customers have been deemed suspicious,” the report concluded.

“There is suspicion that there have been employees in Estonia who have assisted or colluded with customers,” the bank said in a press release.

Danske has been slow to respond to the growing scandal, and it only launched an in-depth investigation into the matter in September of last year. The branch is the subject of investigation by U.S. authorities, and Danish and Estonian prosecutors.

Denmark’s banking supervisor in May reprimanded Danske for weak controls and ordered it to hold $800 million more in capital. In its ruling it described repeated inaction from the bank’s management. It said warnings were softened when passed on to the board. Despite being warned of trouble within its portfolio of nonresident customers in 2013, the bank didn’t start shutting the accounts down almost two years later, according to the supervisor.

Danske said Wednesday that the investigation found a number of former and current employees, both at the Estonia branch and in the headquarters, “didn’t comply with legal obligations” of their employment. It has reported some to the Estonian authorities, including the police.

Last edited:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I don't know what either of you are talking about, scripts, ssl's, cloudfare etc. Just let me know if has a virus cause im at work and I'll gone dip out if it does lol.

You ain't even gonna pack your shyt? :russ: Just once HR sends you that email tomorrow you just gon dip and wait for your last check to hit your account.:usure::pachaha: